What's new
Mark your items as sold

andre060

Beginner
Reaction score
Built by myself, finished in piano black automotive paint. It's awesome but I need to make space in the house and unfortunately it has to go :(

Included:
- 2.1 sound system (amp+speakers) - sounds really good!
- Controls with JAMMA wiring - JLF sticks & semitsu buttons
- LCD screen with multiple HDMI inputs, looks really nice.
- Backlit marquee and move list, plus downwards and rearwards firing LEDs

Not included:
- Arcade boards, computer, console etc - bring your own games!
- Amiibos

Please feel free to ask any questions. Looking for a local sale, sorry won't ship.

$1200 OBO.

Attachments

• kraylix - 1.jpeg
    kraylix - 1.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 124
  • kraylix - 2.jpeg
    kraylix - 2.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 122
  • kraylix - 3.jpeg
    kraylix - 3.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 120
Mine looks exactly like that! I love this cab! It's perfect for 2 players and well built. Had it since 2013, sold all my woody cabs but kept this one. I know you definitely put some time in it.

Anyways, good luck on sale It's a bad ass cab for sure.

Thanks erdrick! Definitely a lot of time - and money - in this project! That said I got a ton of enjoyment both out of the build and using it so zero regrets, hope the next person can enjoy it as much as I did. With the release of SF6 in particular it's tough to let it go, but alas, the space is needed ...

Thanks erdrick! Definitely a lot of time - and money - in this project! That said I got a ton of enjoyment both out of the build and using it so zero regrets, hope the next person can enjoy it as much as I did. With the release of SF6 in particular it's tough to let it go, but alas, the space is needed ...
Hell yeah! I know what you mean about money and time. I understand you very well. My apologies if I'm derailing your post, but I love this cab! And I'm very excited that there is someone else that owns one of these. The only difference i did was i built a base to put receiver in, and play it standing up and have a sub woofer inside. Also, i dont think he makes them anymore. I have a viewlix F and I end up playing this the most. Here is mine.

20230904_211608.jpg

Okay, okay l leave you alone. Again sorry for derailing. Hope someone takes this, they won't regret it!

Back