What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Alright, as I'm hitting the end of my plans for cabs I'm finding I have a ton of chassis kicking around for things I don't even have tubes for. Any prices are plus shipping, and I will not under any circumstances ship full monitors.

So far we have:

MS8-26A - Sold to me working 2 years ago. $180

Wei-Ya 29" flat display - slight burn, non-working but VERY clean, would make a nice drop-in for a Blast/E3/AWSD after a bit of tinkering or a trip to Sharp - $300

6 K7000s and 2 G07s that are non-working status. All 19". The Kortek in the links has already sold. $65 ea or 450 for the lot.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Aw1PxF7EtvGQW3E17

I've got a good handful more in boxes throughout and will get to listing them as I do.

Things I'm interested in in trades:
MS8-25 yokes
19" Hitachi GMK series chassis
S.H. Figuarts DBZ/GT figures
Jasens customs Panzer 3 fight stick case

Sold:
MS2934 - Pulled working from about 3 years ago from a Time Crisis 3 - $200

Last edited:
Ms2934 sold.

The other two are still available.

Will have a full ms8-26 out of an Aero City for sale in the near future, just need to rig up a test setup and figure out a value. I'd been keeping a spare for the Aero Table but no need now as I no longer have the cab!

Would like to see the barrel/pincushion distortion on your ms8-26. Mine's pretty bendy so maybe yours would suit me. Let me know when you get some photos of it!

Would like to see the barrel/pincushion distortion on your ms8-26. Mine's pretty bendy so maybe yours would suit me. Let me know when you get some photos of it!
Probably easier and a heck of a lot cheaper to just fix yours honestly.

I've recapped it but can't figure out what else could be wrong with it :(

I have a couple of rebuilt 19" P447 K7000s if you're interested. new flybacks, nichicon caps on both, and rework. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Not looking to sell, but perhaps trade. I was in your thread over on KLOV on the Sharp xm-1801.

I have a couple of rebuilt 19" P447 K7000s if you're interested. new flybacks, nichicon caps on both, and rework. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Not looking to sell, but perhaps trade. I was in your thread over on KLOV on the Sharp xm-1801.
I'd be interested, but you'd need to let me know what you want for them. See above!

Uhhhhp.

I know I still owe you some readings @Plymelk , I haven't forgotten, but it took almost a full week to setup the new reef tank. Finally filled it today and I am *exhausted*. Soon (tm).

All the prices down, but the thread goes up!?!?

Back