What's new
For Sale

urukai

Student
Reaction score

THIS POST TO PLACE A PRE-ORDER FOR THE NEOGEO AES GAME SHOCK TROOPERS "ULTIMATE EDITION" BY NCI

2139.png
If you are not confident to go through me to make your pre-orders, you can do it here :

2139.png
Important Disclaimer :

I post this completely voluntarily:

• I don't profit from it at all, I don't even get a game out of it.
  • I do it because I often notice that NCI games are resold at exorbitant prices in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, and Japan especially, and I'm not a fan of speculation.
  • Indeed, NCI's goal is to offer unpublished or difficult-to-access titles to most people, not to speculate.
NICs editions are limited because we're not in an industrial process. Similarly, and unlike last time, I have very little personal time between my new job and my family life. So, if you have any questions, I invite you to go directly to the Facebook group in question or to the NGS forum. In the previous pre-order, I was able to answer several questions as well, and I'll provide the link here again. I will only respond to messages from people who want to place a pre-order. It's not that I don't want to help more, but I really have very little time to spare, and once again, I'm doing this completely voluntarily. I hope you understand.

For those who wish to place a pre-order, similarly, I will try to log in regularly, but I cannot promise to do so every day. Thank you in advance for your understanding. 🙏

Previous pre-order thread for SVC CHAOS: SNK VS. CAPCOM:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...snk-vs-capcom-by-nci-pre-order-bootleg.27407/

Hello everyone,

For those who don't know, Atomikwave, under the name NCI, regularly publishes NeoGeo AES games reproductions of high quality in limited quantities.
It's a French production but also sold worldwide.

We have observed since too long a lot of people who buy these copies and sell them at exhilarating prices, especially for people outside Europe. We want to give as many people as possible access to these reproductions.

That’s why we decided to open the pre-orders also on Arcade Project to reach the greatest number and because this forum has a great community compared to many other forums.

⚠ PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC BEFORE POSITIONING 🙂
Please avoid spam on this topic because it serves as a follow-up.

1f53a.png
1f53b.png
NCI SHOCK TROOPERS "ULTIMATE EDITION" (JAP or US version)
1f53b.png
1f53a.png

Here comes the long-awaited Shock Troopers in 2 versions: JAP or US! Atomik has put all his skill into creating an NCI that surpasses all the previous ones in terms of quality! Let's pay tribute to one of NEO GEO's most beloved titles with an AES release never before seen from SNK. Here are years of work in detail:
  • Artwork entirely created by a world-renowned illustrator who is a master in the field.
  • 2 versions: JAP and US
  • Full-color manuals, 30 pages each!
  • A4-sized poster
  • New snaplocks created (shiny plastic)
  • New numbered stickers specific to this release
For information, this will be the SET2 of the game, let's thank Vega Mike for his video here:
View: https://youtu.be/41hDjkIVoBg

2139.png
Pre-orders open for 3 weeks.
Mandatory global payment during pre-orders (no possibility of cancellation).

We raise you 1 first time if no return, a 2nd and then we will cancel your pre-order request if we don't have any news from you.
The game will begin to be produce when pre-orders are closed with a delay of 1 month/1 and a half before shipping begins.

2139.png
Some rules relating to these pre-orders:

1f6a9.png
1/ Games will be numbered RANDOMLY
with no specific requests possible.

1f6a9.png
2/ The prices:

PAYMENT IS ONLY BY PAYPAL GIFT (please inquire in advance on google 🙂)
  • €269 IN FRANCE per copy
  • €279 IN EU (excluding France) per copy
  • €289 OUTSIDE EU per copy

1f6a9.png
3/ How to pre-order?
(process mandatory or we will not complete your pre-order):

Write in this topic MANDATORILY: COUNTRY + PM + Number of games + VERSION.
Example:
  • France PM 1 SHOCK TROOPERS JAP
  • UNITED STATES PM 2 SHOCK TROOPERS US
  • etc ..
2139.png
I will DM you when it is your turn, check your DMs
2139.png
I will acknowledge receipt of payment on this topic to inform you that your pre-order is complete.

1f6a9.png
4/ Once your package sent I WILL DM YOU to give you your tracking
(only package delivered against signature)

1f6a9.png
5/ After Sales Service

Your games are guaranteed, and there may be bugs (an average of 2-3 games per batch).
NO WORRIES, your games are GUARANTEED.

Here's the process:
Some NCI games require more power than the originals, you should already provide a suitable power supply, we talked about it on NGS please read the following link:
If despite the changed power supply you still encounter issues, please contact me to initiate customer service, which I will follow with the utmost attention.

Thank you all and happy pre-orders.

Urukai - うるかい

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 13