What's new
Mark your items as sold

theoddtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've gotten the decree that I have too many cabs, and so in an effort to have more multifunctional cabs around I'm letting this one go. It's in good condition, I never got around to replacing all the art, the monitor is in very good, but not perfect shape.

It currently has a Taito F3 in it (I'll get that multi one of these days), so that's the test screen in the photos. The wiring is still MVS, I'll include the JNX Phase that's currently letting me put other pcb's in there. The joysticks are LS-32's (as was the original for this cab) and the buttons are all Seimitsu as well.

I'm ideally looking to sell it without the 4 slot board, but could be open to it (wouldn't mind going down to a one slot and getting that multi too). It has Unibios 3.2 installed, and I can provide the original bios with it if that's how it goes.

I'm not sure on what the price should be, I was thinking $1200 - someone please correct me if this is wrong. I'd prefer local, but if someone wants it to be shipped (I've never shipped a cab, it would be on the buyer to arrange) I can work out getting it packed up with that person.

Google photo album with more photos (happy to take more specific photos if desired): https://photos.app.goo.gl/YnOmTyzXDtgr5F3E3

**EDIT** Price drop to $1100, includes the 4 slot board, and a copy of Metal Slug X (original as best I can tell, boards say SNK and are mask roms)
**EDIT** Still hasn't sold, so at this point I'm open to offers

aA7bwPUsP-HBhGnoFAvLAwSbEgvL4kmnS_HzusLm66LRpvWOz4hTmmn8J0c3IRDfCg_kj8LtauhiHzIXJVGusYF_4g-URklIwpEuofuM_gbakdRPoQrkTwbYHaw2bAEkr2JJZ_YygjE=w1687-h1266-no
sH5BjAHcA4CgNuCfYmQwAU5vamdK_YyRPanqqXDhdO24EyBMN2-wzS_4ZxjhaKgNSUZKO3y1NCtifn0RXrqXV4sO73Nrc-CYX7mjYh-05rID4sIxTyrcRTQxh7Pfh0W57EKYqC0moPlX2XTE2DWjF37eRFRQbZi9aHGF2LNvhxJ2nucOzRcwlFto7whL2BPHCouvMM4-cHjE8hCvuH1TvSxvAYSYH6qujaVW4fha31c5sHyk3UUyO2CUh100YjQaSqk-lLfAsV8pzAWLazg-cOypaAyuKkS5QADC8lYlwI1mCDKVDl_exbSqMhEgjJWA9WPtYCFFotGViLSjH57MiiOhkH5OJcAGwzFLZJet7OBl7xF2gsULMkSYUD1W4A1XUAknOatdMC_NaRTkXMZW58NWXNCaugjkz62t9X654JIKWQTyItY_X3OxNsIDn3JF-vF4HivRKnZnvgI8Jr4w-LTgu19ChhWx67XAs3uX2II56KXVW7sGf2Ha2LYy_788t5nX1JD1TFubDMUGyDuvB1OoTbXmroW5YfqYO-4AYs_yk51SVFa_saHBVce-zcJZks1sopPRBLoF5qeVgDaFr57FS3foez71eG9LnNqThSoPda_DJl3i-j4KWygonNIEF2B7ZR38Po4t_1bnxkfxivCqLEaXEBM0RaETv2TYwxjvEV8=w1687-h1266-no

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have the original manual for that cab that will get included as well - it's in Japanese of course, but it's a neat thing to have with it.

Last edited:
The last few I've seen were 1200-1500, all with the 4-slot, if that's any help to you.

Looks really nice though. If I had a need for a second MVS cab I'd already have left the house. :)

Why is everything cool...so far away! Nice cabinet :)

Looks really nice though. If I had a need for a second MVS cab I'd already have left the house.
Same, already have a Neo Candy 29.

If you don't have a Neo Geo candy cab this is a great time to get one, get that multicart action going in it soon.

Seems that price should include the 4 slot - happy to include it with the cab. *Bump*

price drop and including a Metal Slug X - details in updated first post

Open to offers after multiple possible buyers dropped - PM me and we'll see if something can be worked out

figured I'd try one more bump now the holidays are over and i've gotten a renewed push to make space

Anyone happen to know where to find files for, or purchase pre-printed, the blue strips on the side?

Back