What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Im thinking of selling the following pcbs, Im still digging thru bins for boards I want to sell:

Xexex - $525 shipped in the US

SOLD - M72 Image Fight or Gallop (dont remember which is the spare I have) - $650 Shipped in the US

CPS1 Varth in its shell - $425 shipped in the US (Might be on hold)

IMG_1371.jpg

Im still pricing these, I want to put the kits together and see ifm going to add any extras

CPS3 multi setup w/SCSI2SD/original drive, Hursit's metal cage, fully ready to go.

Naomi 2/netdimm/Pi setup with my clean reset wire mod. Shell is painted Red.

The maybe's, still undecided :D
So Im open to offers on these

Trio The Punch
Bucky O'Hare
Bubble Bobble
Rainbow Islands

Many other boards to list, need to go thru plenty of bins so let me know if you are looking for something I might have it.

Im looking for these in case anyone has them for sale/trade:
Aku/Air Gallet

Prices shipped are for shipping within the US (International shipping will be at actual cost)

Last edited:
I NEED that Bucky man!!!! Come one, sell it to meeeeeee! :)

I'm curious what you sell the Trio the punch for as I just bought one and want to know if I got ripped off! :P

Thanks for the interest guys, got quite a few PMs already on that Bucky :D , I'l respond to all when I get home later on.

I don't really have any business buying right now, but I'd be curious to know what the Naomi setup is worth if it sells. Netboot Naomi is one of the last 'must have' systems I haven't dug into yet.

Ok, so got tons of PMs.

So the Darksoft CPS3 multi will get the silver case from Hursit
Comes with Scsi2sd, original drive, not sure if the cart has the multi label.

KpEDBq6.png

The Naomi 2 setup is painted red, so its not for everyone :)
Updated Netdimm painted red, or can swap it for an original color shell
Comes with the Pi, 5ft power wire, crossover cable.
I might throw in the GD-ROM and cables as well if you want to pay shipping for it.
IMG_7430.JPG

I will take some pics of the kits this weekend so you all can see what you are getting.

Note: Cause I was just asked, you only get 1 Naomi 2 kit from the pic above

Last edited:
Still got the protective plastic on the pi and everything

i'd love to get a m72 for a multi, but i fear it out of my financial reach ;(

I don't really have any business buying right now, but I'd be curious to know what the Naomi setup is worth if it sells. Netboot Naomi is one of the last 'must have' systems I haven't dug into yet.
Love the NAOMI. My fave arcade system. The other day, found myself playing Virtua Tennis as Jim Courier.

Price of the Naomi has went up since I came into the hobby 3 years ago. But the price of the NetDimm has went down a bit thanks to Yaton flooding the market. Used to be able to get a Naomi for $40-$50. Now it is closer to $80-$100 shipped. NetDimm were $125 when I started, got up as high as $225 shipped, and now are back to about $150 shipped. Capcom I/O's have stayed steady in price around $180 shipped. Sega I/O's have went up to around $75 shipped. Then the you need a Sun PSU which are about $70 shipped. So if you add it all up:

$80 - NAOMI
$150 - NetDIMM
$180 - Capcom I/O
$70 - Sun PSU
Total = $480

Then add in the cost of a Null PIC which are less than $2 each if you through them into a Digikey order and burn it yourself, or $15 shipped if you buy one. Then the parts for the PiBoot if you go that route ($35 RPi + $50 for Adafruit & LCD + $10 SD Card + $5 Xover cable and power cable + $15 NullPic) = $115

Your total is $600 if you pieced it all together yourself in today's market. Having a JVS cab knocks off the cost of the Sun PSU and I/O board, which is huge. If you can buy it all in one spot, should get you a rebate on shipping costs that the seller passes to you.

Posted prices for the the M72, Xexex. The kits I will post up this weekend when i get a chance.
Your total is $600 if you pieced it all together yourself in today's market.
Hmmm..so I should be able to sell my kit around 680-750, since its a Naomi 2 and its already reset mod.

Hmmm..so I should be able to sell my kit around 680-750, since its a Naomi 2 and its already reset mod.
I'm acquainted with someone locally that wanted a NetDIMM setup (big CvS2 & MvC2 fan). I told him to wait for a deal on a cab that has a NAOMI in it, pull the NAOMI & I/O, then flip the cab with another PCB. He didn't want to wait and bought all the parts for his cab on his own after I told him what he needed to get. He also got cute and got the NAOMI 2 as well. Between forums and Yahoo Auctions, I can tell you he spent somewhere between that range. The guy works at SalesForce.com and has lots of dough though, so it didn't hurt him either.

I saved him $15 by giving him a NullPIC though :thumbsup:

Back