What's new
For Sale
I have only dealt with him once, I guess I'm lucky I got a working wasp from him. Sorry for all people this guy has duped :(
I have ordered 30 of the new serial port -> SD adapters and am waiting for the PCBs and parts, so I'll be able to sell some when they arrive. I've already sold my WASP in anticipation. Badassconsoles has really tainted my gamecube enjoyment.
You know those work exactly the same as the SD Gecko right? The serial port is on the same bus. Those things only cost like €2 on aliexpress.
I tried last night with the newest SWISS and a 16GB microSD card in the serialport2.Games load very quickly and FMV is flawless (tested all the intro and start videos in Resident Evil2).
The new code in the latest SWISS is what we can thanks for these speed improvements.

I am selling some of the SD2SP PCB's (black colour) so if anyone wants one MSG me. I will sell them for $13 AUD + shipping (3$ for AUS, 5$ worldwide). I am asking more on eBay, almost double 8)
PM incoming :)
All sales through my thread are subject to a 10% finders fee. :P

I tried last night with the newest SWISS and a 16GB microSD card in the serialport2.Games load very quickly and FMV is flawless (tested all the intro and start videos in Resident Evil2).
The new code in the latest SWISS is what we can thanks for these speed improvements.

I am selling some of the SD2SP PCB's (black colour) so if anyone wants one MSG me. I will sell them for $13 AUD + shipping (3$ for AUS, 5$ worldwide). I am asking more on eBay, almost double 8)
PM incoming :)
Then make it 2 pls ;)

While we are this criminally off topic, I hope that when this new ODE comes out someone might point me to a sane and consolidated how-to for using it in conjunction with Swiss and/or any other recommended thing (Whatever this sd2sp is, something about geckos, mod chips, etc.)

last time I tried to navigate this world with a wasp it got a little crazy. I think there have been a lot of solutions over the years and the info is both all-over-the-place and out-of-date in many cases.

Yeah, my solution after looking was just go for wii, close enough. GC just sitting there chilling.

Yeah, my solution after looking was just go for wii, close enough. GC just sitting there chilling.
That is what I was gonna do. But I never tossed this GameCube out... and now $80 ODE so...

That is what I was gonna do. But I never tossed this GameCube out... and now $80 ODE so...
I ended up going WiiU, just because it also doubled for Wii and DS.

But yeah, my GC is still sitting in pieces on a shelf, so for $80...

Thanks for the heads up @AlxUnderBase, please post a reminder when they actually hit :)

And... Gone. Twitter alert pretty much required.

wow, literally sold out in ~3 minutes.

I had 2 alerts setup checking the site every 5 minutes, they were sold out by the time the alerts triggered. ridiculous.

Oh wow, at least he is staggering the 500 units a bit.

Have there been any videos posted of this product working? I'd be particularly interested in seeing a video of Eternal Darkness to show audio streaming is OK.

apparently ODEs are where the money is, can't make them fast enough.

Makes me wonder why no one has tackled Sega CD or a legit ODE for PCE or PS1

heck, why not one for PS2?

Ah well, next batch....
Sure everyone jumps on it now, but Dan mentioned he wants to have these available at all times.

just got my sd2sp setup yesterday. So I’m good like this for the time being :)

@AlxUnderBase What is your deal? You have zero knowledge of how many people purchased two units.

I purchased 500 units. 45 units had PCB flaws so factory only sent 455.

This is a brand new product and everyone wants it. I ain't a major company, I'm one a guy with an already full time job.

And now I just got an email from you with a frown face. Patience. Patience. Patience. Patience. Patience.

sorry @citrus3000psi . it's just from frustration because i was too close...hope i'll be ready when i will see it next time. sorry one more time. :( just unhappy by situation. not on you sir.

Back