I am looking for the following...

PCBs:
GStream g2020
Galaxy Force 2 / Powerdrift PCB.
Atomic Robo Kid
Gals Panic S2 (cart or full board+cart)
Galactic Storm
Rapid Hero/Arcadia

Cash is king, and potential trades for stuff is always on the table.
I have a vast collection of games, and I'm always moving hardware.
Let's make a deal!

Sorcer Striker (FOUND)
HyperDuel (FOUND)
2X6 ODE for multi kit (FOUND)
Daioh (FOUND)

Last edited:
I was just about to remove that as I just got it solved tonight. I was missing a small harness that bridges between the 100V in 3x1 plug and the ac100V in.

Yeah I've been asking for harnesses, Lemony noted he's not ready with them yet. I've been trying to get it running in time for December. Got it solved last night. I still would like to completely gut the harness in the cabinet when I overhaul it in spring.
Thank you for the links.

Attachments

• 20231116_212345.jpg
    20231116_212345.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 47
Yeah I've been asking for harnesses, Lemony noted he's not ready with them yet. I've been trying to get it running in time for December. Got it solved last night. I still would like to completely gut the harness in the cabinet when I overhaul it in spring.
Thank you for the links.
Yeah , i know how it is , but we glad we solved the issue and we know now how things hoes between NAC cab , wirings and NVS4000’s PSU’s …
In this world , thanks God exist peoples like Kikaso , its all i can say 🙏🏻

The PLD was not the issue and I thought Hammy and Silvio dumped them. However, they were not able to fix it.

The PLD was not the issue and I thought Hammy and Silvio dumped them. However, they were not able to fix it.
If they have dumped the PLDs please can they upload it to jammacade please?

If its been confirmed to work then only other "custom" is the combined video chip, Imagetek Inc 14220 071. If its not booting maybe its because cpu is not able to communicate with it? Might be one of those pcbs that needs sound and video to work to even turn on.. 🤔

Do many of them exists? Sound and video to work to even turn on?
Yes. I think it was to prevent further damage to the pcb and cabinet and even a fire hazard for operators. If there was a graphics problem and the game froze it would cause screen burn and dodgy sound may interfere with the business. Thats why you get ram rom checks on most jamma games. They test critical components for functionality otherwise it wont boot.

Konami had a lot of games that require sound to work. Konami custom hybrid with leaky caps.. Mainly it was the newer games early 90s that did this. The cpu would send signals to sound and video and expected a return signal to tell the cpu that its good to take off. Otherwise it would just watchdog and wont intialise. What you may see is a black screen or garbled pictures but in the background the cpu is trying to call and getting no answer. Although it may look dead its very alive still. Mame source codes should have the initialisation process.

Back