IMG_1594.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Hello @sheep_nova

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.

Hello @sheep_nova

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.
Ok,I'll revise it in future.

Data east (game card) ,it can be converted to Skull Fang. USD145.00 per one.
If u don't want the converted game card: USD100.00 per one.

Thx

Attachments

• IMG_1710.JPG
    IMG_1710.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1712.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 114
Tamashi is a slightly easier version of White Label. This also has much better and brighter sound / music.
Thank you. If I didn't just buy Bee Storm, I would have considered this one. $500 is right around the going g price?

$500 is good for it, especially from a trusted seller. I just did some reading to refresh my memory and the “Easy” mode features slightly slower bullets, different patterns, etc.

Really recommend this. The sound clarity to my ears is night and day when comparing with the standard PGM1 versions. Way less muddier and you can actually hear the highs and voices.

Data east (game card) ,it can be converted to Skull Fang. USD145.00 per one.
If u don't want the converted game card: USD100.00 per one.

What version of the game is on each cart?
Dunk Dream 95, Hoops or Hoops Version 96?
It should be visible on the title screen when the game is running.

@Astrozombie my Hoops '96 is an orange cartridge and my '95 is black. I'm not 100% on this, but pretty sure all copies of '96 were orange. That should help you differentiate the two. '95 can be easily converted to '96 as others have mentioned. Hope that helps.

Back