What's new
For Sale

Asure

Grand Master
Reaction score
I have some vintage SNES copiers for sale. These are getting pretty hard to find, and even rarer with the amount of RAM in the versions i have for sale. These were $60 when available from Tototek with only 32Mbit, or $125 with 128Mbits. (A loose 64M Ram card was $35..)
If you are wondering why i have more than one, i also have several copies of some of my favorite PCB games.. lol.

Both units tested this afternoon, no power supply included, you need a DC 9V psu, 1000mA with the positive output on the outside. Something like this for example.

Read more about the device here:Supermodified.net
Manual: Download
Cheap 9VDC 1A reverse polarity PSU: here

Only selling as i need some xmas monies. Keeping my last & only PAL unit for myself :)
Prices exclude shipping (€15 or so to UK.)

Professor SF2
Bios 7.11, NTSC CIC (Socketed, you can swap in a different one, or use a modded SNES)
Massive 128Mbits RAM installed (2x 64M cards)
Working NOS new FDD fitted
Set to English / SF2 mode, Boots into menu
€50+shipping
No power supply (You can use a DC 9V Adapter with the positive on the outside of the barrel!)

Picture

Professor SF2
Bios 7.11, NTSC CIC (Socketed, you can swap in a different one, or use a modded SNES)
Massive 128Mbits RAM installed (2x 64M)
Working NOS new FDD fitted
Set to English / SF2 mode, Boots into menu
€50+shipping
No power supply (You can use a DC 9V Adapter with the positive on the outside of the barrel!)

Picture

GDSF7/SF2 64Mbit RAM card
If you have a copier with 32M you likely have a free slot under the hatch, and can drop this in to upgrade to 64+32(or 64+16 if you have 2x16Mbits now.)
€35

Last edited:
Pricedrop to €50
Come on, you know you want one.. these were friggin expensive :)

Back