What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Questions about the add-ons and ordering can be asked here.

I'd like 1 spinner pcb, and 1 remote dip switch pcb w/3 foot cable.

Filterboard Mounted Dipswitches

Price: $45

20220321_223533.jpg

Hi Mitsurugi,

I would like to buy a "Filterboard Mounted Dipswitches" version. I have two questions :
  • How are Dipswitches attached to the Filterboard?
  • Do the original Dipswitches all have to stay OFF for this addon to work well?
Thanks,

Can we use the filterboard mounted dipswitches and the 3/4 player with cps2 kick adapter at the same time? Just trying to figure out which of these I'm gonna be ordering...

Hi Mitsurugi,

I would like to buy a "Filterboard Mounted Dipswitches" version. I have two questions :
  • How are Dipswitches attached to the Filterboard?
  • Do the original Dipswitches all have to stay OFF for this addon to work well?
Thanks,
I used double-sided mounting tape. I intend to stick a piece on each one I sell then you can just peel the other side and mount it.

For all of these dipswitch options the original switches need to be set to off. I'll add those instructions in the sales thread.
@Mitsurugi-w Will Dual Xtal pcb be available
for purchase from you?
That is the plan.
Can we use the filterboard mounted dipswitches and the 3/4 player with cps2 kick adapter at the same time? Just trying to figure out which of these I'm gonna be ordering...
Yes. They don't interact at all.

I used double-sided mounting tape. I intend to stick a piece on each one I sell then you can just peel the other side and mount it.

For all of these dipswitch options the original switches need to be set to off. I'll add those instructions in the sales thread.
Thanks for these clarifications, I will order.

All PMs responded to as of 3:45PM today. Some items are more popular than I thought but shouldn't delay shipping more than a few days if one runs out. I'll keep everyone posted here.

I've heard that's it, but is the order finished now?

As of this second everything not waiting for filter dips or a s24 multi that has been paid for has been shipped. I'm almost out of spinner pcbs but I'll get the parts I'm missing ordered today.

I know people have beenp receiving their stuff for the last view days. I'd like to see some installs.

Haven’t had a chance to install them yet, but I will definitely post some results as soon as I do.

So question/problem re addons. I want to buy the kick filter board and kick extension cables, but have an issue due to c board I used. It is very hard to plug in cables as c board is right up against the connector. I currently run my kick harness off the c board. Can I still run from c board to filter board and also the player 4 harness from c board to filter board. Please see photo, hopefully it will demonstrate what I mean

Attachments

• 410979C0-2DEC-42A3-8864-3A94E27CB3D3.jpeg
    410979C0-2DEC-42A3-8864-3A94E27CB3D3.jpeg
    302.1 KB · Views: 98
I'm pretty sure you can just use the ones on the multi as well.

Hi there, @Mitsurugi-w,

Thanks so much for putting these add-ons together! I have a question on the Filterboard Mounted Dipswitches which may also apply to the other DIP switch options. As far as the soldering goes on the bottom of the A-board, what does that all entail? Is it soldering to pins, I'm guessing? How is it done roughly and how would you rate the difficulty? I'm kinda of a journeyman (or perhaps an acolyte LOL) at soldering. I definitely can't handle SMD stuff which I don't think is involved here, but just saying.

Thanks!

Back