What's new
I have received ...18 emails from Paradise ... to each of my 2 emails account ... one that "didn't work" when I entered it in their form ... and one that did.

Here's hoping it all goes well!

I had an annoying issue with email from paradise

I added my email a couple weeks ago to get an alert when the boards were back in stock

It worked great ... Too great
Their system proceeded to email me every 20-30 minutes all day long even after I bought the kit

I could not unsubscribe and I didn't have an actual account so no way to log in to deactivate the alert

The support staff was a bit casual about the issue and it didn't get fixed for at least 12 hours by which time I have about 18-20 identical email alerts from them

I couldn't just mark it as spam because I didn't want to lose any important shipping notices from them

PITA
I have received ...18 emails from Paradise ... to each of my 2 emails account ... one that "didn't work" when I entered it in their form ... and one that did.

Here's hoping it all goes well!

and of course...

Error occurred:
Please try to contact the merchant:
  1. <b>PayPal response:</b>
  2. TIMESTAMP -> 2016-09-30T03:57:12Z
  3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10729
  4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Shipping Address State Empty
  5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> The field Shipping Address State is required
  6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

I'll go to bed now empty handed :(

and of course...

Error occurred:
Please try to contact the merchant:
  1. <b>PayPal response:</b>
  2. TIMESTAMP -> 2016-09-30T03:57:12Z
  3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10729
  4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Shipping Address State Empty
  5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> The field Shipping Address State is required
  6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

I'll go to bed now empty handed :(
Sorry to hear that. Did you enter an address state in your shipping data?

paypal check out ... so that's probably the issue since I'm in Canada and there's no "corresponding State"...;)

Received an email from them that a "ticket was open" , emailed it back and should hopefully get this resolved today ;)

I'm on the waitlist at Saveyourgames, hopefully they have enough given this was a very limited run. If not hopefully Paradise still has some left

Your order on Paradise Arcade Shop is complete.
You have chosen the PayPal method.
Your order will be sent very soon.

w00t!!

they got 40 kits and 30 are already sold....saveyourgames will receive 25 on monday, so they are at the moment your best chance if you are based outside North America.

Paradise only has 40 or saveyourgames? Was hoping to put this purchase off for a few days but maybe I won't be able too. Or will there be a new batch of kits in the coming months?

Paradise only has 40 or saveyourgames? Was hoping to put this purchase off for a few days but maybe I won't be able too. Or will there be a new batch of kits in the coming months?
Paradise has 40, saveyourgames has 25 and the 15 I still have will most likely go to paradise as they already sold 30 in a couple of hours.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll try and get one ordered here soon.

Wow. Last time the CPS2 multi's lasted for weeks. Looks like they won't survive the weekend this time. Perhaps the recent influx of Neo Geo multi seekers benefited CPS2 multi sales.

I'm not surprised they are selling this quickly. It's a great freakin' kit!

I'm in Australia so while paradise will ship here I think, I'd rather go with saveyourgames, I'm on the list with Aldo so hopefully there's enough. If not, guess I have to wait

I'm in Australia so while paradise will ship here I think, I'd rather go with saveyourgames, I'm on the list with Aldo so hopefully there's enough. If not, guess I have to wait
Good idea. I'm pretty sure that Aldo still has.

What makes you say that ? I'm in West Chester PA and the arcade vendor is very close to where I live . We've worked together at classic game conventions in the past, he's very reliable and professional (as am I)

Shipping costs for boards not in the plastic cases (forgot to mention these are all bare boards) is about $20 per board within the USA. I've seen eBay shipping costs from a dealer in Mexico who ships to the US full CPS2 sets for $40 so I guess "king's ransom" is a relative term based on what you consider to be reasonable

@MarkWolfe, update your profile with your location. Someone might be able to help you pick these up locally. Shipping 4 boards and 1 A board is going to cost a King's ransom.
Ahhhhh West Chester. Graduated from West Chester University in 2002. :D Always had a good time at the Iron Hill Brewery and The Rat.

Anyway, good to hear that these are back in stock. I absolutely LOVE my kit, and after getting the CPS2 Multi I also went and got me a CPS3 Multi. So i can see others picking up various DarkSoft products deciding to grab this as well.

i would also highly suggest you pick up the long cable when you buy the kit. I have a Dynamo HS-5 cab and the long cable allows me to put the LCD screen in the coin door area and it's MUCH easier to open up the coin door than it is to open up the control panel.

Yeah I forgot to order the longer cable
Do you happen to know if it is a standar type of ribbon cable ? Was thinking I would wait until it arrives to see if I have a compatible cable.

I'm actually planning on running the whole thing outside and to the left side of my cabinet. I have my Neo Geo mounted inside and outside I have to computer towers running MAME that holds my original Xbox. I have all the wiring set up to be accessible right there in the side. My plan is to just set the CPS2 on top of the PCs and run them from there when they are hooked up

So you know WC eh? I'm a transplant, grew up in Phily but moved here when I got married. Former headquarters of Commodore !!

I got a UPS notice that the boards will arrive today so In keeping an ear out for the delivery.

That was really fast

I heard from someone at paradise that the kits will not ship yet because they have not even gotten them yet ... I was a little miffed at that because I don't recall the order mentioning that it was a "pre-order" but whatever. No rush. It will get here when it gets here.

I scored a Tekken 3 board for dirt cheap and a Dreamcast to JAMMA PCB so I am tinkering with that this week. I think this Dreamcast board can be hacked to work with other consoles. I really only need the JAMMA to controller input to work. I can make my own video cables to feed the arcade monitor and consoles already have their own power. Not too different form the ULTIMARC original Xbox interface kit I am using except that isn't JAMMA. But I've spliced a JAMMA harness into it so I can pretty much connect anything to this now.

I heard from someone at paradise that the kits will not ship yet because they have not even gotten them yet ... I was a little miffed at that because I don't recall the order mentioning that it was a "pre-order" but whatever. No rush. It will get here when it gets here.
PA is really, REALLY good at that.

Hehe you should see the "support" emails from them when I wound up getting over a dozen alert emails that the kit was back in stock

The system kept sending me email alerts all day log with no way to shut them off.

I emailed them for help but it was like taking chickens to the beach :huh:

It was nuts. They finally stopped about 12hrs later

Back