What's new
Has anyone got their shipping notice from Paradise Arcade yet? The sales page says they're shipping out on March 1st, but I haven't received any information yet.

Has anyone got their shipping notice from Paradise Arcade yet? The sales page says they're shipping out on March 1st, but I haven't received any information yet.
I can confirm that they got the package from me yesterday. They will be sorting it out and checking that all the parts are in one piece.

They will be shipping to you soon.

Hi everybody.

I just write to said that I'm another happy customer.
I had time this weekend to set it up, and although I have a rev.4 everything went perfect. Just a little patience to do it right needed.

Thanks men! It just awsome!!

Just received my kit from paradise arcade shop. Unfortunately the pins were bent during shipping. It wasn't packed very well and as a result you can see two of the pins were bent, right into the styrofoam.

Attachments

• Bent pins.jpg
    Bent pins.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 257
Paradise's packing team strikes again. Where you able to straighten them out? Mitsurugi would be the best person to help you get sorted out if you need help with the kit.

Paradise's packing team strikes again. Where you able to straighten them out? Mitsurugi would be the best person to help you get sorted out if you need help with the kit.
Nope, one of them has actually broken off. This is so unfortunate.

Sorry to hear that. I'll talk to Paradise. Can you change the pins yourself if we send you some?

Sorry to hear that. I'll talk to Paradise. Can you change the pins yourself if we send you some?
what does that involve? Do they snap in or do i have to solder?

You have to solder. If you can't do it you can send it to me and I'll fix it for free.

You have to solder. If you can't do it you can send it to me and I'll fix it for free.
Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it. I still am out shipping for sending it to you and back. So far paradisarcade has not replied -- not impressed with their service. I feel that since this was their fault, they should have taken care of this. Never mind the frustration of not being able to use the item, but just the lack of service in general from them. Even on previous purchases I have never been able to get a reply on the emails I've sent them.

Well if they don't make good I'll pay your shipping both ways to me.

Thanks! I'll give them one more day and let you know. So far still nothing from them.
I've had the best luck contacting them through Facebook rather than emails, which is silly I know, but they are constantly online updating their FB page. The turnover time for Facebook messages seems to be around 3 days average...sometimes my emails would go unanswered.

Got a couple of replies from them. First they wanted me just to rebend the pins back -- I told them that was hard to do. Then they told me to send it back, I asked for a label, but haven't gotten a reply. Their customer service leaves me disappointed, especially compared to other stores like Focus Attack.

Anyway, any chance I can just send you the item for repair instead?

Finally put my kit together today.. AND, it's working fine after a false start with a solid Pink/purple screen.. Shorting the usual cap for a while fixed it :)

BIG UP to Dark & Mitsu on this, the guide and kit are bang on!!!

Back