What's new
Finally got my order in - paid for with MVS cart sales.....
Now that's the way to do it!

You won't be sorry.

P.S. I can see Darksoft sitting in a dark corner rubbing his hands together in his best Mr. Burns voice saying "Yes, YES, sell all of your MVS carts in your collections and send the money to me! Yes, YES!

:D

In anticipation of the multi arrival I need to get a suitable donor cart.

I want to buy a cart which is of type: 93646B-6, 93646B-7 or 97691A-3.

Does anyone know which games came with which boards ?

For example my Dungeons & Dragons Shadow Over Mystara is a: 93646B-6

In anticipation of the multi arrival I need to get a suitable donor cart.

I want to buy a cart which is of type: 93646B-6, 93646B-7 or 97691A-3.

Does anyone know which games came with which boards ?

For example my Dungeons & Dragons Shadow Over Mystara is a: 93646B-6
Don''t you want buy a board that is PAL-G instead ? From the link below DD Shadow Over Mystara is PAL-F.

http://www.jammarcade.net/cps2-pal-information/

I can easily burn a PAL-G, but I want a PCB with a JST header for the easy JTAG interface.
My Japanese "Vampire the Night Warriors" PCB was a 93646B-6; it was suicided and I restored the keys via the JST header.

that seems to be a fairly common/cheap B-Board too.

Reactions: rtw
It's a little more than I wanted to pay since I'm shipping to the US. Is there an upcoming batch?

Shipment cost to US from us is from 24.95€ to 37,35€

often we refund customer in the moment that we ship because the weight is less

Any ETA on when these will be shipped?

Thanks

It's a little more than I wanted to pay since I'm shipping to the US. Is there an upcoming batch?
I'm in the same boat, but I doubt there will be a guarantee of any in the US in the future. This setup is gonna run (in general) quite a few hundred dollars, I was hesitant about the shipping initially, but it (in reality) only probably adds 15-20 US to the total cost. Happy I pulled the trigger.

as darhgo said, difference in shipping cost is like $15... on a $400 item that's really not much of a difference.

Also considering when these were distributed through Paradise in the USA they were using really cheap packaging that caused some items to arrive with bent or damaged pins. (not unusual for them, I stopped buying joysticks and other parts through them for the same reason). I'd much rather pay the extra $15 to order it through Save Your Games where I know it will be packed well and arrive safely, it's worth every penny of that $15.

Last edited:
Back