What's new
Damn, I’m going to have to wait for the next run. With Christmas right around the corner, the timing is bad for me.

ah, I see, I'm a little late for the party ;)

and I thought I posted earlier in the interest check forum. well, it's gonna be batch...well...12 or so? ;)

btw. concerning shipping... is it possible to have a "friendly" declaration for customs?
and a little late again ;)
Interest check Post no. 555, order no. 387...

thanks DS for letting us enjoy our NeoGeos to the max :thumbup:

The cartridge has the following features:

* Compatible with every existing NeoGeo game, homebrew or your own developed Neo-Geo software.
( It doesn't support any of the NGDEV games and it won't support it in the future as a explicit request of NGDEV team.)
* Offers 3 simultaneous virtual slots. YES, this cart converts each slot of your MVS pcbs into additional 3 slots to load more MVS games!
* Each slot offers 768 Mbits of memory, enough to hold the largest officially released game.
* MicroSD slot to add new games or software at any time. Supports FAT32 with long file names.
* Runs unpatched original ROMS.
* Includes the coolest menu that we could think of, with several navigating modes and amazing tunes.
* Menu is flexible, many options can be changed by the user.
* Includes support for saving soft dipswitches for each game.
* Includes support for saving High Scores for each game.
* Switch Regions without the need for a bootleg BIOS.
* Easy call back of menu at any time during game play with a joystick+button combination.
* Easy slot change at any time during gameplay with a joystick+buttons combination.
* 8 layer state-of-the-art PCB with Altera Cyclone IV, DDR memory, Flash memory and ARM processor.
* Low power, high density design. Cart weighs less and consumes less power than an original cartridge.
* Updateable firmware and menu by just adding new files into the microSD.
* DDR technology allows to load the largest game in less than 18 secs as compared to 4 minutes of flash technology.
* Only available with a plastic shell for proper protection and storage.
* Includes carton box and labels as a homage to the original MVS cartridge sets, plus a PVC protection box
* Continuous support and improvements. Many more features coming soon.
* An outstanding track record of all of Darksoft's multi-game products!

:D

lawd-oh-lawd-amen-to-that.jpg

One site in particular has ill feelings towards DS and will be hostile.
I have ill feelings towards that site...So in a "turnabout is fair play" move, I should be hostile towards anyone still holding an active account?

170212-moss-eye-for-an-eye-tease_rtnjvh.jpg
Let it go dude, no need to spend all that energy on it/them, use it on them beat'em ups :)

It's not the fault of the members there, but the fault/shortcomings/insecurities/ill will of the few ruling members/mods/admins, the ones with the most influence/control over the site that are at fault. I have met a few fellows that were/are members there that are some awesome peeps over-here and irl.

Darksoft and Mitsu set the tone and atmosphere on this site and they keep it very chill, stress/drama free, which makes everyone comfortable so people act accordingly. Obviously why we are all here.

But yeah, to use their words, Fuck them over there :D

Sales for this cart must be in the 100s already, peeps better get their orders in.
I say cut back a few $$ from everyone's gifts on your x-mas list and get you your gift, A Darksoft MVS Multi cart, you deserve it ;) :D

For new people do not go to other sites for info or roms for this project.

Share your joy here!

In time, the links you need will be posted.
Yes on neo-geo.com i was insulted copiously for having buy the DarkSoft MVS cartridge.

Some stupid kids on neo-geo.com.
I just ask about correct goodset of Neo Geo Roms or a way to convert a previous converted packaged of NSD MVS.

The NSD creator says that we will get fooled in january.
I think he is jealous about the darksoft project.

See here : https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=173804Capture.png

My answer to this person : https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/726335Capture.png

Last edited:
For new people do not go to other sites for info or roms for this project.

Share your joy here!

In time, the links you need will be posted.
Yes on neo-geo.com i was insulted copiously for having buy the DarkSoft MVS cartridge.
Some stupid kids on neo-geo.com.
I just ask about correct goodset of Neo Geo Roms or a way to convert a previous converted packaged of NSD MVS.

The NSD creator says that we will get fooled in january.
I think he is jealous about the darksoft project.

See here : https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=173804Capture.png

My answer to this person : https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/726335Capture.png
I saw your post which is why I said something. It's silly, completely unnecessary drama that's not worth repeating.

This community is the end result so it turned out better. :)

Damn, I want one. I need to move money around since I stopped using CCs a long time ago. Sigh.

Great Job by the way.
Save Your Games takes PayPal ;)
No money though. Oldest daughter's bday was last Friday, Christmas coming up and then in January my youngest's 1st bday. I need to sell some games to raise funds..lol

No money though. Oldest daughter's bday was last Friday, Christmas coming up and then in January my youngest's 1st bday. I need to sell some games to raise funds..lol
Totally get that, mine has a bday this month! Hm, doesn't look like there's many games for sale on your website. Got a sale list somewhere?

The cartridge has the following features:

* Compatible with every existing NeoGeo game, homebrew or your own developed Neo-Geo software.
( It doesn't support any of the NGDEV games and it won't support it in the future as a explicit request of NGDEV team.)
* Offers 3 simultaneous virtual slots. YES, this cart converts each slot of your MVS pcbs into additional 3 slots to load more MVS games!
* Each slot offers 768 Mbits of memory, enough to hold the largest officially released game.
* MicroSD slot to add new games or software at any time. Supports FAT32 with long file names.
* Runs unpatched original ROMS.
* Includes the coolest menu that we could think of, with several navigating modes and amazing tunes.
* Menu is flexible, many options can be changed by the user.
* Includes support for saving soft dipswitches for each game.
* Includes support for saving High Scores for each game.
* Switch Regions without the need for a bootleg BIOS.
* Easy call back of menu at any time during game play with a joystick+button combination.
* Easy slot change at any time during gameplay with a joystick+buttons combination.
* 8 layer state-of-the-art PCB with Altera Cyclone IV, DDR memory, Flash memory and ARM processor.
* Low power, high density design. Cart weighs less and consumes less power than an original cartridge.
* Updateable firmware and menu by just adding new files into the microSD.
* DDR technology allows to load the largest game in less than 18 secs as compared to 4 minutes of flash technology.
* Only available with a plastic shell for proper protection and storage.
* Includes carton box and labels as a homage to the original MVS cartridge sets, plus a PVC protection box
* Continuous support and improvements. Many more features coming soon.
* An outstanding track record of all of Darksoft's multi-game products!

:D
Are all of these really the official features of DS cart? I especially like the option to save per-game dipswitches, that should allow me to play Metal Slug in English with red blood all the time, as well as king of fighters with red blood and all the natural "movements"! :)

How many of you bought multiple MVS multis??
I bought 2 per my original interest post, was tempted to buy 3 though. I know some of you must have bought like 5.

Back