What's new
Attention : sales

Order number : 520 paid. Now can someone please find me a batman forever stv and rax sound card.
Please?

Regards
Euphoria

Attention : sales

Order number : 520 paid. Now can someone please find me a batman forever stv and rax sound card.
Please?

Regards
Euphoria
You know ... I played Batman Forever on my DS ST-V Multi and thought "Fun game - definitely wish it had sound."

Then I played it on the Sega Saturn (same hardware) and thought "Ugh ... it's a better game with the sound off." :D

Hi :
Never played will have to someday.
You could say that will be a hunt a euphoric hunt? Lol

--------->
Back to the topic at hand? Does anyone know anything about what games are available for the neo geo multi already and how they are changed or loaded?

Regards
Euphoria

Last edited:
*ehem* it's on the videos explained.
All games have been tested and if there are any issues found they are / will be fixed.

*ehem* it's on the videos explained.
All games have been tested and if there are any issues found they are / will be fixed.
^THAT^

@Euphoria Answers to most, if not all of your questions are on the 1st port and Mitsurugi-W's videos.
I can personally tell you that I have tested ALL original games and many modded/hacked ones as well on the MVS Multi. You will not be disappointed with your purchase. Darksoft's multis always deliver what they promise and then some and this multi is no different, it packs an amazing feature set and its performance is top notch.

Hi :
Awesome. Sorry having problems with the videos posted here ATM. Also broadband has been down for a few months.

Sorry
Euphoria

It's the argument that never dies.

3 > 2 Turbo > 1 > X > 5 > 4
Because everyone has a different opinion, and where everyone feels 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are is completely fine. I personally feel like 3 is the best in the series, others may feel differently, or that 6 doesn't count etc

But regardless of how you feel the rest of the series should be ranked

X > 2

2 was a beta, X was the finished product.

3 is far too long for an arcade game. The quality is top notch, but it's way way too long for an enjoyable play through.

X will always be my favorite, then maybe 1/3, 2/5, 4.

6, 7, 3D, and XX I find hard to include here because we are after all in the NeoGeo Multi release thread.

Plus, the weird combo meter in 7 suuuuuuuucks

But regardless of how you feel the rest of the series should be ranked

X > 2

2 was a beta, X was the finished product.
2 Turbo is the way the game was meant to be played. X is stripped down-it sacrificed details from 2 (like background animations) to get the frame rate up.

I love 3, but agree that the pacing feels wrong for an arcade style game.
Show me another game tho that sucessfully mixes themes of war, aliens, zombies and clones together (it's really nothing short of fantastic).

As @xodaraP said, IMO 2 was rushed to market with serious bugs still present in the code... X was the final revision that 2 SHOULD have been.
Sure stuff was cut from 2 (like background animations) in order to make X, it clearly had to be cut as the frame rate was just horrific with that enabled.

1 has the best feel/best pacing IMO, its lite on the powerups/vehicles/weapons compared to other Slug's sure.
As a 1st entry in the series, it's amazing how much they got right... Then again that's only if you really count it as the 1st entry.
You see some consider Gun Force and especially Gun Force 2 to be a spiritual prequel/training for the Irem team that would later become Nacaza.

Been a while but my fav MS has to be 3 just because the story goes over my head but the laffs keep coming! A true gem! ( if a bit long )

Ps. How many DS multi MVS neo carts will be made? ( may go for another or an AES version later )
Out of interest how may CPS2 multi were/are made? Did it stop production?

As long as there's a demand DS will produce multis.

A new batch of ST-V multis were just made for example.

How many DS multi MVS neo carts will be made? ( may go for another or an AES version later )
As posted in this thread the first batch of MultiMVS units is 200, not all of them have been sold yet.

I don't know that there are any publicly posted numbers for MultiCPS2 production but despite they've done several batches. Earlier this year there was enough demand for another batch which you can still buy here: http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=54

pre-orders are open now for the next MultiSTV batch here: http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=96

there isn't continuous production but there will continue to be new batches for as long as there is demand to buy them.

How many DS multi MVS neo carts will be made? ( may go for another or an AES version later )
As posted in this thread the first batch of MultiMVS units is 200, not all of them have been sold yet.
I don't know that there are any publicly posted numbers for MultiCPS2 production but despite they've done several batches. Earlier this year there was enough demand for another batch which you can still buy here: http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=54

pre-orders are open now for the next MultiSTV batch here: http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=96

there isn't continuous production but there will continue to be new batches for as long as there is demand to buy them.
^THAT^

Well at least there's one thing we seem to all agree on

Metal Slug 4 is absolutely the weakest game in the series
Nope, not all of us agree on this. I like MS4 and play it a lot. More than 5. I like the music in 4 and 5 a lot, but hate with a passion the sliding move on 5, so I play it on very few occasions.

Back