What's new
Waiting for this virgin slot to be filled by the big boy (arriving somewhere in the coming 2 days!)
Careful because multi slot motherboards can be problematic with the current firmware version.
4 slot and 6 slot can give problems at the moment.
As an owner of a Big Red 4 slot, that sucks to hear.

As a temporary custodian of a Goldie 2 slot, I'm confident you'll fix it before the spring thaw comes and I no longer have the 2 slot.

I assumed it was a repro case, but now you mention sandblasted OG case, that would make sense :)

Out for delivery, then back to the warehouse? Dude. You don't know what you are playing with.
French :Yo mec, t'habite où ?
Moi il m'as mis le colis dans la boîte aux lettres :/
Dans le Jura. Mais le suivi indiqué que le colis est reparti à l'entrepôt.... J'imagine qu'il a pas eut le temps de le deposer.

In Jura. But the tracking say that the parcel is back to the warehouse.... I guess he didn't had the time to drop it.

As an owner of a Big Red 4 slot, that sucks to hear.
I wanted to test the beta cart in a 4 slot motherboard, but I was unable to borrow one from my friend.
I only have two 1FZ boards, one with stock BIOS and one with UniBIOS 3.3 so that was the extent of my testing.

I'm confident Darksoft can resolve these 4/6 slot issues once they've been properly tested/reported on.

Hopefully it's sorted out soon, but in the meantime I got my tracking #, yay. However I don't know which service to actually use it with, anyone know?

It does work in a 4 and 6 slot now. Just some minor fixes to be done soon. If you have one try it out as we did not test it on every revision of the multi slots. We could use your feedback. :) If I had to choose between putting this on a multi slot or single slot pcb I would choose the single slot. This cart's functionality really shines on those.

Glad to hear people with MV1C are happy. My MV1C blew a custom just before I began testing so I never did get to try it on that pcb.

Hopefully it's sorted out soon, but in the meantime I got my tracking #, yay. However I don't know which service to actually use it with, anyone know?
If you’re in the US just use USPS.com outside of the USA I’m not sure.

Received mine today :D
Really great packaging :thumbsup:
I'm disappointed by the housing which doesn't look as a brand new one on my side.
I was expecting something new :(
I now have to prepare my sdcard !

IMG_20180215_164046.jpg

IMG_20180215_164408.jpg

IMG_20180215_164627.jpg

IMG_20180215_164528.jpg

Back