What's new
Well, I also received my cart. For those asking what will they receive, here are detailed pics! :)

The fingerprints on the shell are because of leftover of the sandblasting process that was done to the shell, as Mitsu wrote. After cleaning it, it looks much better.

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

Last edited:
<p>
</p>
ORDER UPDATE: all order until number 491 will be shipped in the next three days, I will send tracking by email and shipment difference refund

We miss only 36 shipment to made.

Thanks to all for the patience

Aldo & Stefano
Can I check if my item had been shipped? My order is #409 and I didnt receive any shipping email.
Thanks.

please be patient. You will all receive your tracking info ASAP. Aldo just finished sending all the carts.

<p>
</p>
ORDER UPDATE: all order until number 491 will be shipped in the next three days, I will send tracking by email and shipment difference refund

We miss only 36 shipment to made.

Thanks to all for the patience

Aldo & Stefano
Can I check if my item had been shipped? My order is #409 and I didnt receive any shipping email.Thanks.
I send you email

Hi, when is the 2 batch coming? I ordered on 9.01.18 and paid the same. I was hoping to be part of the 1 batch.

When we put the SD card in the Cart do the "games "and "update" folders have to be in the root?

With my SD2SNES and my Everdrives I normally keep them in a folder which shows the date of the last time I updated. In this instance I might have a folder in root that says Neo Geo Roll-Up BETA 2 with "games" and "update" within that. Will that work?

Thanks for the help. Just trying to get everything ready before my Omega arrives.

I might have a folder in root that says Neo Geo Roll-Up BETA 2 with "games" and "update" within that. Will that work?
Nope that won't work.
The "games" folder and "update" folder need to be in the root of the SD card (no exceptions).

instead of creating a folder with the date, you can create a dummy file in the update folder with the date of the update in the filename.

After the update, this file will be the only one that is not deleted, so you will always know what was the last update you applied.

awwwwwwww SHIP!

Got my shipping notification, and a small refund for shipping cost difference. I am one excited ginger.

It's just buyers outside Europe that are getting the refund (overquoted postage).

Ok thanks, I misunderstood or forgot this particularity since it was paid since a long time ago.

Tracking status updated to indicate that it's arrived at a nearby sorting facility. =O

Back