What's new
How should we expect shipping info, I have seen anything, not even an order confirmation for my purchase.

PayPal transaction ID: 5G709073A1846225T

Hi guys and gals!

Happy New Year's Eve! :)
We just received the packages from Darksoft a few hours ago, all the MVS carts ordered from Highscoresaves will ship out on Saturday or Monday, as tomorrow is a federal holiday.

For all international orders, they will be shipped on Monday, since the hub is not open until then. They are being shipped UPS.
All the domestic orders are being shipped USPS.

Each package requires a signature upon delivery and each package is insured for the cost of the cart.

Hope this is great news for everyone, thanks to Darksoft....this should make 2020 just a little bit better knowing the carts are on their way!
Enjoy!

BTW, tracking will be emailed once package hits the mail stream....meaning once it is first scanned at USPS or UPS....

Don't see why not! :) I'm sure customers have been doing for years...however, I never see payment info, just the approval if payment was good...

I just opened ds mvs multi, put the game on the sd card and tried to put it in mvs multi, but I am very embarrassed.. Even if the sd card is inserted, it is not fixed..-_-;; It keeps popping out... Is it bad?
My multi arrived today with the same issue. SD card doesn't stay in, just pops out every time.

My multi arrived today with the same issue. SD card doesn't stay in, just pops out every time.
Sorry to hear that. Are you or someone close to you able to replace it yourself? I could send you a spare one. If not, you'll need to send it back, I'm afraid.

@mdtt77 Please confirm also if that's OK for you.

Sorry to hear that. Are you or someone close to you able to replace it yourself? I could send you a spare one. If not, you'll need to send it back, I'm afraid.

@mdtt77 Please confirm also if that's OK for you.
I opened up the cart and used a knife on 'prong' down the side of the SD slot. This kept the card in place.

Updated firmware and menu ok, and I'm currently enjoying Metal Slug.

I'll just have to do that again if I need to update the card, but I doubt it will be very often.

I opened up the cart and used a knife on 'prong' down the side of the SD slot. This kept the card in place.

Updated firmware and menu ok, and I'm currently enjoying Metal Slug.

I'll just have to do that again if I need to update the card, but I doubt it will be very often.
Just let me know if you want that microSD sent over. Honestly I don't expect many more firmware updates. Menu, yes, there can be a couple.

Got mine and it is great! Played a few games and my Big Red Neo Geo Cabinet has never been happier! Last time I played Magician Lord was on my NeoGeo X. This is a bit better experience :thumbsup:

I got mine yesterday from HSS. Really quick shipping! I don't have time right now to play it due to work. I have also notice the sd card also does not stay in easily. It goes in well and clicks into place but can be removed. But ones that do not click in with a spring mechanism also can be taken out too so don't think it's a problem right now. I am looking forward probably this weekend to playing some new games :)

Hi, i ran into a few problems with my kit. I too have SD card slot that doesn't lock in but the spring works and im able to access the romsbut can be easily pulled out . My other issues is the the settings never saves my settings. My Neo geo has a good battery but resets to default. I was getting some artifacts when browsing through the games list. When i boot i see these lines above the uni bios. Oh and my in gane reset stopped working. It only switches games. When i try reset to menu it flashes then restarts the game.

Attachments

• 20210107_080559.jpg
    20210107_080559.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 148
check if it's not HW related as i can see you use an hdmi converter - try multiple scanline selections and other settings !

i was not able to go into the menu selection until i found out my BT converter got multi keymap preset peventing this=)

stay focus bro

and if your sd card slot failed to keep the card - check the spring retention attach to the slot !!! regards !

Back