What's new
For Sale

mv1f

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve accumulated various console fightsticks over the years and I haven’t used them in years. I just want them gone so you can have any of them for the cost of shipping or you can pick them up from me for free if you’re in the Bay Area. I was just going to put them on Craigslist but figured they’d get a better home with folks here. I’ll give it a week.

I’ve weighed the sticks and taken some rough measurements so I could estimate shipping. I used a zip code in VA to estimate and rounded up some. Cost will be more or less depending on where you are and how much packing adds. And again: free if you can pick up.

edit: I don't mind shipping them internationally.

All gone! Thanks all!

(hiding the stuff that's gone)
PS3 Madcatz SF4 TE ~$45 (GONE)
index.php
index.php

PS3 Madcatz SF4 ~$25 (GONE)
index.php
index.php

PS2 Hori Tekken 5 TE ~$45 (GONE)
index.php
index.php

PS2 Hori fighting stick ~$20 (GONE)
index.php
index.php

PS2 ASCII CvS2 stick ~$20
index.php

Last edited:
I’ve accumulated various console fightsticks over the years and I haven’t used them in years. I just want them gone so you can have any of them for the cost of shipping or you can pick them up from me for free if you’re in the Bay Area. I was just going to put them on Craigslist but figured they’d get a better home with folks here. I’ll give it a week.

I’ve weighed the sticks and taken some rough measurements so I could estimate shipping. I used a zip code in VA to estimate and rounded up some. Cost will be more or less depending on where you are and how much packing adds. And again: free if you can pick up.

PS3 Madcatz SF4 TE ~$45
View attachment 41395
PS3 Madcatz SF4 ~$25
View attachment 41401
PS2 Hori fighting stick ~$20
View attachment 41402
PS2 Hori Tekken 5 TE ~$45
View attachment 41398
PS2 ASCII CvS2 stick ~$20
View attachment 41403
My favorite is that Tekken 5 TE stick.

I have the same one. GLWYS.

My favorite is that Tekken 5 TE stick.
I have the same one. GLWYS.
While it's not my favorite, that was definitely the one that I used the most. I got it right around the time that a fighting game community formed near me. Strangely, I think my favorite stick is a Hori mini stick that I used a ton because it was just so dang portable. I decided to keep that one. I got the PS3 ones after I moved away so they've hardly been used. I don't think I ever used the non-TE Madcatz stick.

Very cool of you to offer!

I'm interested in the PS3 Madcatz SF4 TE ~$45 for a project, but depending on:

1. How deep it is, would it take an old style Happ Stick?
2. Unless someone prefers to use it as is, I don't want to take it away from anyone in need!

Thanks again for the offer!

2. Unless someone prefers to use it as is, I don't want to take it away from anyone in need!

1. I don't have exact dimensions so I'm not sure if it would take a Happ Stick, but...
2. I've got a couple of people asking about it. If folks in front of you back out I'll PM you and you can decide if you want to give it to the folks after you.

Is the Tekken 5 stick still available? PM me.

Or, uh, maybe I'll PM you.

Last edited:
Damn, a boxed TE for $45, someone best have snatched it!

Yeah, if I didn't already have too many sticks, I'd be all over this.

TE and RAP are legendary status sticks.

1. I don't have exact dimensions so I'm not sure if it would take a Happ Stick, but...2. I've got a couple of people asking about it. If folks in front of you back out I'll PM you and you can decide if you want to give it to the folks after you.
Sweet, I guess everyone backed out! I'll take it! Monies sent!

Thank you again for a sweet offer!

Yeah, $45 TE is legit. TE is such a solid stick.
-ud

The ASCII stick is still available if anyone wants it, but all the others have gone off to their new homes.

I want to say I got my stick and well, it is MUCH nicer than I could believe. I was going to go down the path of modding, but it plays so well as-is...

A big THANK YOU to @mv1f for sending this bad boy for free. Thank you sir! If you are ever in the area, you must stop by we will drink, eat, and play games, on me as a thank you in person.

Back