What's new
For Sale

iGaroux

Professional
Reaction score
dont use it anymore av based super gun with cps2 kick harness.
Two of the wires on the harness came off so I resoldered it. Used it maybe hand full of times.
Comes with av and power cable and the usb undamned.
It was labeled as ps3/ps4 was only able to get ps3 working. Tested with ps3 controller and a ps3/ps4 stick. Unless theres a possible fw update.
Price is $100 plus shipping.
Us only right now

Attachments

• 20191024_210714.jpg
    20191024_210714.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 20191024_210749.jpg
    20191024_210749.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 20191024_210757.jpg
    20191024_210757.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 20191024_210723.jpg
    20191024_210723.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 20191024_211217.jpg
    20191024_211217.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20191024_211222.jpg
    20191024_211222.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 100
What kind of video does this output?

Av and I think it can do scart but people reported problems with it? Not sure why. But the av on this Is pretty good.

I’ve used the composite, s-video, and rgb scart from my windy supergun on my pvm. Nothing has blown up yet. But I’ve heard stories.

But I’ve heard stories.
Same, I just can't remember what they are...

I have more devices that take RGB than anything else now.

Are there two of those controller boxes or one?

I'll be honest in I don't entirely know what I'm buying (or trying to buy), but I need a compact desktop solution for board/monitor testing.

its just one box didnt buy too since I had someone make and build it for me. But it does have two db15 ports just need to buy another one of the adapters.
Its definitely a good tester unit. Did cps2 multi,cps3 multi naomi s18 konami (c.o.w only) mvs and pandora ( dont judge)

it was scart problem on gscart that caused issues. I remember seeing the thread arguing.

Same, I just can't remember what they are...
there’s 3 switches on the back. Easy to flip. Look at the pics, see them?

sync cleaner
Audio attenuation
Service test

I don’t know if they go in, out, up, down, left, or right, or what. I don’t know what position means what.

But if you reach back there and disable audio attenuation and send jamma level audio into something consumer grade, you’re gonna have a bad time.

so yeah if I was buying this, I’d replace that button entirely and figure out how to wire attenuated audio as always-on

Reactions: nem
@ekorz wrong quote?
You said you couldn’t remember the stories of things blowing up using this super gun. That’s how!
Sorry, I missed the going to have a bad time bit last night and thought you were just being super informative about the buttons and was very confused.

I should have gone to bed a lot sooner, ha.

Wait, the whole super gun and Undamned adapter is $100? If so, I'll take it!

I personally have had some time to talk to the guy at WindyCity gaming.
He's by far the most down-to-earth dude on the planet.
The gear he makes is pretty solid.
Just don't be a guy that mods it, and realizes it blows up your eqipment after the fact.

I personally have had some time to talk to the guy at WindyCity gaming.
He's by far the most down-to-earth dude on the planet.
The gear he makes is pretty solid.
Just don't be a guy that mods it, and realizes it blows up your eqipment after the fact.
I’m sure he’s a nice dude, I’m just relaying what trouble other owners have had. He could do himself a favor and make audio attenuation a recessed sliding switch like the 115/220v slider on a psu, or a jumper like on the HAS... not an unlabeled toggle switch that extends out from the back of the case.

I don’t own one, but I get the issue. e.g. You toss the supergun in your car/box/bag or whatever, and the switch gets toggled without you realizing it. Then you plug it in unawares and boom goes your audio. No bueno. Or e.g. you have it running and you reach behind to flip service, but hit the audio toggle by mistake. Boom, pop your switch blows or your pvm speakers get abused. (It doesn’t even seem labeled, how would you know if it’s attenuating or not before turning it on?)

That’s not a great design. Sure it’s on the user to make sure it’s hooked up right, but the design makes accidents easy.

Anyway I don’t care either way. Seems like a nice case, and like I said I’d probably open it up and just remove that toggle switch and call it a day.

Just like I have added 3D printed covers for the AC on my power supplies. Bad design, simple fix. Why risk it?

Last edited:
Back