What's new
For Sale

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Sold one.

Looking to sell the other. $300 takes it. $550 takes it with a working Chihiro that netboots fine (provide your own pi though, I'm sharing mine between the Chihiro and Naomi setups).

Only difference in description is this one has the shifter boot. Otherwise see my original post below.

Cash preferred but I'm a sucker for PCB trades.

Looking to sell one of my WMMT cabinets. I'll never have room for a pair, and it's eating up valuable space.

The good:
Came out of Nickel Nickel, so it's in wonderful shape cosmetically. There's a small tear in the side art on one side, and a couple minor scuffs here and there. Really though, solid 9/10 cab.
Every part of the cab is there. Every speaker, light, wire, I/O's, FFB, topper, everything. With one exception listed below.

The bad:
No game PCB.
The plastic piece inside the shifter that keeps the dust out is missing. Still shifts fine, but the dust cover piece is gone.

Ready for you to drop in your Naomi/Chihiro/Triforce/WMMT3+ PCB and be driving today.

Looking for $500.

Pics I've got on hand (including the missing shift dust cover):
https://imgur.com/a/qmrQq

Last edited:
the last time I contacted STI for a quote on a twin unit from CA they wanted $3K for shipping due to the height. According to them height of the cab necessitated 3 loaders and that's what drove the cost up... I realize this is a single seat but unless it's properly palleted so it can be shipped by a "real" freight company I don't think shipping is an option.

the last time I contacted STI for a quote on a twin unit from CA they wanted $3K for shipping due to the height. According to them height of the cab necessitated 3 loaders and that's what drove the cost up... I realize this is a single seat but unless it's properly palleted so it can be shipped by a "real" freight company I don't think shipping is an option.
Wow. These ones aren't even tall though. 1590mm height says the manual without the plastic marquee holder attached. Egret 2 is 1450mm.

Plus, both halves of this are on wheels.

I've been hit for the 3 loaders thing before. Ended up getting my money back because on the fourth attempt they still didn't actually bring a third person.

it's stupid. I've loaded and unloaded dozens of these things from trucks by myself and honestly it's safer than something like an MK2 since it's got casters on all corners and you don't have to intentionally tip the thing to move it.

FYI for any potential buyers, the head can technically be separated from the base.

There are a few bolts and brackets holding it on as well as some glue and staples. Remove the bolts/brackets, get a car jack with stacked wood planks longer than the width of the cabinet, place the jack on the platform where the pedals are and slowly jack it up to break the glue. Some of the particle board will break at the glue seam, but it's all well-hidden and for me not at all noticeable . Once the head is free, it can be moved separately and reattached for home-use with just the stock brackets and bolts.

This was necessary to get the game broken down enough for me to fit it through my basement door.

It's a very wide game and the narrowest part is the side once the dashboard is removed.

All this to say, you don't HAVE to be scare of its size if you have a similar setup as me where the basement isn't a walkout and the door is not super wide. Breaking the cabs down into manageable parts and using a furniture dolly, I moved 2 of these into my basement solo.

FYI for any potential buyers
Thanks for the assist! I remember you saying the head can come off back when I was looking to find the right driving cab for me.

They really are easier to move around than a standard cab.

And they fit through a standard US front door as-is. Inside doors can definitely get sketchy though.

I'll be keeping one for myself for sure for the foreseeable future. Unless I can land an Outrun 2 SP DX with the motion seat :D.

Down to $400. Just need the space.

I'm in SoCal too, wish I had room for this! Hellava deal.

Anyone with room interested before I resort to Craigslist or offerup?

Less worried about the money than the space. Trade me a few PCBs or a Naomi with CF set-up or something! Your spares on the shelf can become a fancy driving cabinet!

​Crazy this is still available! Wish I had room for this ughhhh

Sweet deal, but man you should hold onto the pair!!

Driving games are so much more fun with two players. You can always find room in the garage or something. :whistling:

Sweet deal, but man you should hold onto the pair!!

Driving games are so much more fun with two players. You can always find room in the garage or something. :whistling:
No garage unfortunately :(.

How's $300 sound? Somebody must be interested even a little bit.

Man, your storage unit looks like mine! I have A couple Time Crisis 3 pedestals tucked next to my own WMMT 2 non-working cabinet.

Scary.

Back