What's new
Do you have access to a scanner at al?? (for the art)

This is what I have, if you think it works for you I'll try to scan it when I go to my work office.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 47
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 48
That would be fu!@ing great!! Thanks for scanning it in. If you can do 600 DPI and save the files in PNG format. Thats all i need :)

Any chance you can do the same to the carts PCBs??

That would be fu!@ing great!! Thanks for scanning it in. If you can do 600 DPI and save the files in PNG format. Thats all i need :)

Any chance you can do the same to the carts PCBs??

I think I could do it with the PCB too, although not very fast since I go to my work office once a month (blessed remote work), but I could take a couple of games at a time

There is no rush :) when ever you have time is fine :) It does take a while to scan and get them just right. the hardest part is getting them straight on the scanner... I think i have ocd on that

There is no rush :) when ever you have time is fine :) It does take a while to scan and get them just right. the hardest part is getting them straight on the scanner... I think i have ocd on that

Ha ha ha, well I've never tried it so we'll see there, these are the ones I could scan, I know there are already quite a few on your page, so you would have to tell me which ones are useful.

PS: Unfortunately all I have from Cave, with the exception of Bee Storm, are converted games.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 46
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 44
Can you look through my PCB scan list. http://igspgm.com/pcb/index.htm
If there is any cart on there with a "place holder" waiting on scans... Can you see if you have any of those revision?? You should be able to look through the clear red cases and see the revision sticker on the main chip. That would help heaps if you have a board revision i haven't got scans for...

Can you look through my PCB scan list. http://igspgm.com/pcb/index.htm
If there is any cart on there with a "place holder" waiting on scans... Can you see if you have any of those revision?? You should be able to look through the clear red cases and see the revision sticker on the main chip. That would help heaps if you have a board revision i haven't got scans for...

I checked and I don't think I have any of those. My version of Martial Masters is B1, Demon Front is U1 and Oriental Legends Ex Super is J11

Edit: Mmm but I don't see the J11 in your list for the Oriental Legend Super Ex, maybe you don't have it or do you?

Last edited:
IF its Not in the list... then i don't have it. So scans of that would be cool :)

IF its Not in the list... then i don't have it. So scans of that would be cool :)
Ok, I'll check all the ones in case there's another one that isn't on the list and I'll start with one of them when I can :)

Bugger... Ali returns don't always go well :( If you need more help let me know. My PGM Discord server is helpful as well.

Just to close this thread, I sent the game back to the seller, he repaired it and sent it back to me and now it works without problems.
Thank you very much for the help :D

Back