What's new

OldSchoolNeo

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

Just signed up on the forum so I thought I would introduce myself.

I've been out of the arcade scene for the past 7 years or so, and I'm looking to jump back in. Currently looking to pickup a Sega New Net City to play Naomi and Capcom CPS-2, CPS-3 arcade games.

Currently looking for the best way to play Jamma games on a JVS style cabinet. I know there are Namco/Konami I/O Boards for this but they are hard to come by. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Welcome!

There are lots of guys here very knowledgeable about the situation you are asking about. I'm sure they can help you.

Thanks, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I guess I should start a thread in the tech section looking for advice. I collected candy cabs about 10 years ago, but have since sold them all except for my Neo 29. I was never very technical but I managed to make do. The collector arcade landscape appears to have changed so much since then.

I'm super excited to hear about CPS2 and CPS3 "all in one" setups are now available. I'm wondering if there is anything similar for the Sega Naomi setup.

The sad thing is I previously owned a Sega Net City with Konami Jamma to JVS adapter, which I picked up through Shoppingmalljapan.com back then.

I haven't pulled the trigger on a New Net City from Ken at thegameroom.com so I'm wondering if that's the best platform for what I'm looking to play (CPS2/CPS3/Naomi/Atomiswave). I love the look of the Naomi units and the Net City comes with a tri sync which was always sought after.

Again thanks for the help and advice!

pikachu%2Bwaving%2Bgif.gif

Back