What's new

Koala_Koa

Beginner
Reaction score
Figured I should post an introduction since I've been active on a few threads already.

I live throughout the year between different locations, Korea, Las Vegas, and Florida. I run a hedge fund and until recently was also a cfo for an entertainment. My hobbies are video games and racing cars.

I have a complete MVS set and most AES games. (Official releases and NG Dev) I am also a big time collector of arcade PCBs since selling my entire pinball collection in a fit of rage over losing 15k to a pinball scam recently. I have cib sets of other consoles usually failed or odd ones such as wii u, jaguar, game gear, lynx, virtual boy, 32x. cd-i etc. I sometimes stream on twitch when modding or cleaning pcbs since its nice to talk to people while doing busy work. Love some of the projects being worked on here and happy to support true small creators and their craft.

Wow, rolling in it! I love it. What is your stream info, I'd like to check it out!
Don't want to shamelessly plug but twitch.tv/koala_koa no schedules since I work and travel a lot. But if you catch me online be sure to say youre from the ap forum.

Back