What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy thing...I actually loved playing Point Blank at a local convenience store in high school.
And about two years ago, I came across PB cabinet in this Old Asian dude's storage container - he was super local to me. I asked him about it but either the guns or screen weren't working.

The other issue is the PB cabinet is freaking big! Much bigger than the Big Blue I was looking at.

I also wish I could get an Astro City here to Toronto.
Yeah, they're HUGE. If you come across another, I would drive to Toronto for it, and find an Astro to bring you from CA, haha :).
Find 2 in UK and split freight with me. :P
I wouldn't be opposed to this, honestly. There was one at an okay price somewhere recently (I think 1400ish after conversion), but the other one I know of is 1995GBP, which is a little nuts...
I had a chance to buy one for 350, but it was like 12 years or so ago.

Had I bought it, I wouldn't have had money to get home so I had to pass. Not seen another FS since. :(
See above, you could have lived in it they're so big! Who needs to go home?!

I guess those are the same listings I saw on Google you're referring to. Cost of freight is probably almost that much again I'd imagine.

I'm curious, can you get a Point Blank 1/2/3, Gunbullet, Gunbarl, Gunbalina, or maybe Ninja Assault cab?

Been looking for one for years, but I don't think they're as common in the states.
I can add to the list, but yeah a dedicated not likely to appear.

Weird, I debated buying it because it was close by, but passed. I reached out to see if he still had it, but waiting for a response.

That would be cool if you could add to list, even though it's unlikely. It's a better lead than bumping a WTB thread on KLOV since mid-2016 (yet I continue to do so).

Cereth, I need an astro city front door (pcb side)...can you put that on a list, and let me know? I could also use the back monitor cover, but that's not nearly as important.

Out of sheer curiosity how many standard candy cabs would fit in an container? like lets say you wanted to fill a container with nothing but Blasts?

I remember Matvei saying around 20. You can't take off the CP on NACs or NUs. So probably 30-40 Blasts with the CP removed.

Last edited:
How about an A-P.com member owned arcade in the US!! Wouldn't that be something.

I meant, like folks from across the globe that are members here build an arcade. A communit owned business like the Green Bay Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back