What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad I missed the opportunity to get a New Astro City... I'm in for the next time (if there is one !)

Still very slowly slogging thru everything. Life picking up hard. Will be going thru the stools soon. Hadn't realized they would take up actual floor space in the container, was waiting on that before I threw out a price. Don't like changing things after the fact. $100 each probably for the 2-seater stools with backs. I'm not sure how many are in a condition with no tears, but any that do have tears will be discounted. I'll figure out what I'm doing with the four single-player stools a bit later. Will try to respond to everyone who expressed interest over the next day or two, feel free to message me again if you see fit to help me keep up!

Definitely want 2 two-seater stools. PM sent as well to help!

New candy cab offerings are coming in, no Astro/New Astro this time. Price is serviced, like the last set were.

Blast City - $800 ($650 defective monitor)
New Net City - $800 ($680 defective monitor)
Universal - $800 ($650 LCD displays correctly but the sides of the screen show white lines, assume they mean CRT?)

Lower number available on Blasts, higher on Universal. Want to see what has the most interest, if I have to I can just snag a few of each.

Worth noting that SDVX cabinets are in stock right now, price still $6,000. Anything else to ask about? I still have an interest list I need to go thru and contact people about.

I will probably sell one or two of the New Net/Blast City cabinets on the previous container that I was going to keep, depending on what I hear back from events in January/February. If I do, I have a priority list for those of you who were interested and I'll be in touch.

Just an update! The Vewlix order isn't really going anywhere at the moment, putting it off for a while. Still intending to do it though, just not now.

Current container still scheduled to arrive end of the month, will probably check availability of everyone the last week of this month or first week next month.

Next container I'm going to go hard in a few weeks when they get stock. Still taking requests until then! Pretty much anything but rare candies come up thru our supplier. Working out Yahoo! Japan ordering, but might be close now.

PM coming your way, looking for another cabinet!

Hey Cereth, do your containers get dropped at your location in Reno, or do you have to go get them from Cali somewhere?

I ask as a Texas kid, who might consider a drive to come pick one up in person. :D

Right now, Reno. Next container idk yet, but around. Nothing more than a 2-4 hr distance from NorCal area

Fair enough. It would either be picking one out in person, or Michelle at Batemann to come haul it for me. Tried to do that recently, but my seller backed out...so at the start of the year, I'll be looking at options.

I would imagine the container comes into the port of Oakland if coming into Northern California. Traversing mountain roads from Reno with an arcade cab does not sound fun.

Yep. Reno is the option right now because of the need for warehouse/dock services. Cali deliveries I'm putting up to a week into the truck rental just in case.

I'm working on the logistics right now, once I have lists sorted I'll probably contact Michelle and see what kind of options there are for combining and sorting any shipments thru them. Hopefully if it works out, it'll be a little cheaper for everyone

Container is on the dock. Expecting arrival/customs stuff soon, will have delivery dates arranged after that. Expect contact from me, and have some time arranged in the next week if you're in Cali area. I'll be doing deliveries as soon as they're in, a day or two after at the latest. Shipments going farther will wait until after I can get back and process, but working with STI to make that cheaper hopefully.

Will start taking orders for next container now. I've already thrown a few things on myself, so it's ready to be filled!

With things wrapping up, parties that were interested in stools, if I have not contacted you, CONTACT ME. I have a list of people, but I almost certainly won't get to most of you. You can still wait until they arrive and I can photograph them individually, but cabinet buyers on the order get first preference. Prices will also likely stabilize after the order is done. Best available prices will probably be in the next week or so. Don't remember off the top of my head what was quoted right now, but will once it comes up. There are benches left, and only 1 grey stool (pending others selling).

Nope, you used the send email thing. I don't know why it works like that sometimes. PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back