Status
Not open for further replies.
NAMCO Blanc: $1,250/$1,750 - Without/with DBZ Zenkai Battle Royale
Vewlix L AMI: $1,500 - JVS/FastI/O

jubeat: $2,250 - May have Festo art updates soon
Project DIVA: $3,000 - Offline ready
SDVX: $4,500
Theatrhythm: $1,250

With arrival finally coming in, I owe some updates. First container is delayed until Dec. 2, it is cleared by customs but still awaiting the last pieces of paperwork to send in. It is time to start figuring out the delivery schedule for items, I'll be in touch with everyone about that shortly. The above offerings are still available. Interested parties may contact me directly.

The second container is awaiting the last few pieces to come in from overstock, and will ship after that. I don't know when yet, but hoping to see it in January. I've been able to shuffle one or two items for last-minute orders. If you are interested in something, also let me know asap as this offer won't be available for long!

I know people have been waiting for info, we didn't do anything at all yesterday. I believe in being open. Smash came out Thursday night, that's pretty much all we did on Friday. This container was physically very demanding, despite being all small cabinets. There were no trucks available, snow on the ground, and we were stuck with a 26' with ramp only and no E-track rails. 10 or so cabinets had to be brought into my house up the front steps. I felt we really needed the break, I didn't expect to be so dead. Going forward though, here's my schedule plan-out for the next few days as I prepare things to get shipped!

1) Working on this now, updating the books and making sure everything is recorded and filed.

2) Will be contacting everyone with paid/confirmed orders to confirm shipping plans, both the Bay Area delivery group and those having cabinets shipped. I am HOPING to do Bay deliveries over next weekend, and setting up my partner to again HOPEFULLY start shipping out shipments at the same time. That is when STI is usually around. Without shipping sight unseen we couldn't have gotten them out this week, I don't think it's worth risking confirming shipment on something we haven't even received yet.

3) There are people who are waiting on some photos and information about cabs, namely jubeat and Blast Cities, but also Astro and SDVX maybe. I'm going to get in touch with you.

4) I'll be processing cabinets after the above is confirmed. First will be anything going out that does not need work. Depending, we'll power-test what we can, get photos to each of you. Second, I'll get any games that need data work put together. Data isn't our responsibility, but in some extenuating circumstances there's some things we'll be doing to help. All the CROSSxBEATS for example should have offline patch already but it would be good to be sure. Finally, I'll be preparing the Blast Cities and confirming with those buyers what they are getting. I'm glad I waited for this batch, I think I can more properly meet people's needs now. There probably is not enough to fulfill every order as it is.

5) Delivering/shipping. I'll be making sure everything goes out in a timely manner. We generally photo or video every cab as it leaves, because we do FOB Shipping Point. This means, once it leaves our hands, cabinet condition is no longer our responsibility. Remember that once you sign the BOL when cabinets arrive, YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO MAKE AN INSURANCE CLAIM FROM STI. Yes in some cases that can be a hassle. It is how it is.

I think that about sums it up. Here's the photos from unloading!

IMG_3586.JPG

IMG_3587.JPG

IMG_3588.JPG

IMG_3589.JPG

IMG_3590.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3592.JPG

IMG_3593.JPG

IMG_3594.JPG

IMG_3595.JPG

IMG_3596.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG

IMG_3598.JPG

IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3600.JPG

IMG_3601.JPG

IMG_3605.JPG

IMG_3606.JPG

Update on stuff currently available and the next container.

Current offerings already here:

jubeat: $2,250 - Initial look at it, is a nicer cabinet
Project DIVA: $3,000 - Offline ready (has a processing time)
SDVX: $4,500 - Initial look at it, is a nicer cabinet

Current offerings coming in January:

NAMCO Blanc: $1,250/$1,750 - Without/with DBZ Zenkai Battle Royale
Vewlix L AMI: $1,500 - JVS/FastI/O

The second container is scheduled to ship Dec. 17th, and will arrive around Jan. 17th. Processing time might be rough with Genesis happening on Feb. 1st.

Those are some beautiful cabs. Looks like you'll need a bigger Christmas Tree, Santa.

Adding a possible Vewlix F to the sale list, $1,500. Ready to ship, all cab specifics for things posting as they come up

Just wondering if anyone here etting a order from here shipped to East coast NYC area?

Nice. I was going to order someone and hopefully share the shipping costs with you but I was looking at machines from the next batch. Thanks though. Which machine did u get btw?

Nice. I was going to order someone and hopefully share the shipping costs with you but I was looking at machines from the next batch. Thanks though. Which machine did u get btw?
I'm getting a blast but if you wanna group up I'm always up for more candys

Cool that's awesome. I was thinking about picking the ami l or a namco Blanc .

cereth is setting up shipping for through sti, cost wise I'm assuming between 350-500

Ok that's not that bad. Thinking about getting something from the next batch since all the vewlix seem to be spoken for. I'll definitely also you if you want to group up for the next wave of candys. Thank you so much.

One cab is usually $500-550, 2 is around the same or only a few bucks more

I'm hoping for future orders to do an actual central/east coast container. It might be more logistics but probably really worth it for people.

With the EII group order coming so soon, I'm going to combine the deliveries for this with that. Shouldn't change anything. As for shipping out, should happen on Saturday. They should have enough space for everything but if not I'll deal accordingly!

Reminder there's a Vewlix F and Vewlix L AMI ready to go now, $1,500 each. Details at request, super overloaded at the moment with taking care of orders and incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back