What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say the whole process has been smooth. My cabs are on a truck and on the way to my house. Cereth was a pro all the way through. Cant wait to clean them up and start the process of making everything glow. ;)

Pm'd about the Vewlix L AMI.

Last edited:
Cereth, I know your busy with some thing but can you check the PMs I sent you. Thanks

Have been delivering and moving cabs for the whole last 24 hrs. PM'd

I'm hoping for future orders to do an actual central/east coast container. It might be more logistics but probably really worth it for people.

With the EII group order coming so soon, I'm going to combine the deliveries for this with that. Shouldn't change anything. As for shipping out, should happen on Saturday. They should have enough space for everything but if not I'll deal accordingly!
If you ever do a midwest central cabinet distribution of Vewlixes I know quite a few peeps around here that are THIRSTY for Candy around Chicagoland.
There used to be a dude that brought candy cabs up here and he stopped after a while in late 2014.
The entire midwest is dry unless it's crazy shipping or road-trip costs.

Someone on shmups wants to start a group buy, and another friend of mine as well. Mainly what I need right now to get something going is a representative on the receiving end to handle all that. I'm willing to arrange everything up to delivering the container, OR helping someone else do that part. Again just need a receiver to process, store, and distribute. If anyone fills those shoes, I'll take a small, large, or no part in helping arrange it, however whoever wants to do it

Everything's hypothetical, I'm not really arranging anything until February. Just talking to people that want to make something happen

Cereth, we chatted this afternoon on Facebook about an Astro City, keep me posted when you get your next shipment or one pops up. Thank you!

Potentially interested for something coming towards LA in Feb! Looking to get a cab after the holiday break (out of country from Dec 22 to Jan 2).

Cereth, we chatted this afternoon on Facebook about an Astro City, keep me posted when you get your next shipment or one pops up. Thank you!
Yep! Sorry if I'm very blunt at the moment, I bit off a lot more than I could chew. I'm actually going to be taking the week off, completely unrelated to the holidays, because the stress is legitimately breaking me. When you mentioned the inventory list, I kind of cried inside because these few months were supposed to be set aside for completing structuring of stuff like that. I hope I don't look terribly unprofessional for it, company is still in its infantile phases of growth.
Potentially interested for something coming towards LA in Feb! Looking to get a cab after the holiday break (out of country from Dec 22 to Jan 2).
My friend is totally ready to start receiving. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make him take this container regardless how inconvenient it is for me. I want to see him learn some of this stuff too :P

I'm hoping for future orders to do an actual central/east coast container. It might be more logistics but probably really worth it for people.
I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area and if you do get a container out east I think I'll be interested. As for the vewlix, how do we know if they are 1 or 2 player, 6 or 8 buttons, if they are new or used and take 120v? Trying to gather how this works so I know what to expect.

I'm hoping to put in a Pandora 6 that takes jamma, but I don't think that would work with a authentic vewlix. I did find a supplier in China for the copy vewlix with jamma harness, Pandora 6, 2 player, 8 buttons for $600 a piece and I'm currently talking with them now.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Title_1.jpg
    Title_1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
If your going the Chewlix route - make sure you get the exact spec from the supplier as I know a few people who got burnt with extra costs because of "missing extras".

The worst one is the brackets so you can TATE the screen, some Chewlix don't come with the mounts (mine didn't so I'm stuck with the screen horizontal or having to fabricate a whole load of brackets).

Yeah, you'll want specific things requested, the better monitor, etc. FWIW, Snow Phoenix is literally IN Pittsburgh now, and Tokyo Attack still comes in thru Columbus, OH.

Thanks for the tips guys! Maybe I'm missing something, but do they actually sell games because it looks like an event like Replay FX. I'm looking to buy to add to my personal collection. I only have Midway cabs so far and think that a vewlix would be a great addition.

Last edited:
Anthony (Tokyo Attack) has a bunch of cabs for sale on facebook right now. He mostly does rythm games though and doesn't do crt candies at all.

Tokyo Attack just replied back saying they don't sell any of their cabs. Just rent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back