What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 44 photos of the cabinets for the first container getting loaded, but can't really find a convenient place to get them uploaded to share easily. If I think of something I'll get them all up. That container is due to arrive November 13th, and will get unpacked that weekend or the next week. I'll be getting in touch with everyone on that order to arrange shipments or shipment holds if I'm holding anything for a bit. Everything is pretty much sold on the container, there is one jubeat and one Vewlix FC pending sale.

The second container doesn't have a ship date yet, so it's definitely coming no earlier than December. It is for sure locked down. Here is what's available for purchase.

NAMCO Blanc - $1,200 x4
CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise - $1,300 x3
Groove Coaster - $1,750 x1
jubeat festo - $2,000 x1
SQ Square Multi Cabinet - $800 x2
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,100 x1 missing left side flag, pending sale
SDVX Real Generator - $500, comes with I want to say around half a roll of paper
Aero City Table - x1 not sure about selling this. I'm bringing in two. I have people who want it already but listing here in case stars align towards selling it
Pop'n Music HD - $5,000 x1 not sure I'm selling this either but putting it up

Next year's container is about 3/4 full already. Stuff can still be shuffled around and added. It will probably take a while to get paid out, filled, and equipment in/ready to be packed. I expect to get this after January at the earliest.

beatmaniaIIDX - $7,000 x1 tricoro era cabinet with current LCD, is in good shape, I'm awaiting better photos of it. I want to keep this for myself so I might sell my current one instead. If I sell this one, I'd need it paid ASAP
jubeat festo - $2,000 x4
Nostalgia - $2,000 x1
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1 want to keep it but listing to check interest
Vewlix VS - $2,500 x2 want to keep them but listing to check interest

There are some things already claimed on the container, but I'm going to list a few things here that I'm looking out for. Naturally ask me about other things; stuff like Theatrhythm, Taiko, SDVX, Chunithm, more Nostalgias, candy cabs, that sort of thing I know, if I didn't list it it doesn't mean I'm not looking. These are just some options I'm working with.

DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy - $1,250 I'm importing a set of 6 for myself. I may not keep them all, I may order more if people ask for them
Border Break - $1,250 I'm bringing in a set of 4, we are working on getting this all working and networked, please let me know if you are interested so I know how wide of a scope we can look at with these. It is currently NOT cracked, but IS in the works
Code of Joker - Same as above, looking to get it working, they are pretty much mostly dismantled by now but there's a few left. If I can save this game and someone wants to preserve, I'll try to get a few
Star Horse 3 Terminal - $1,100 look these up if you're not familiar, they're just real awesome chairs with a big touchscreen, I'm going to convert one to a neat desk/work unit or console setup, maybe someone else wants to too. Comes without PCB, can ask for them with at-cost
Noir - Looking to import some, probably all Full HD unless anyone asks for normal ones
Lindbergh - Looking to import some, good for future HD Multis *cough*
Pokken Tournament - A lot of these are coming without PCB and I think will be $1,000 or under, I'm thinking of getting some and modding in a Switch to run the console version. Ask if you want the legit PCBs, the final revision runs offline, and I can inquire about getting more of those

That's it for now! I'll follow-up with updates regularly as I am ready for them.

Last edited:
Hey are the vewlix black diamond coming in the November 13th container ? Or is it being split in the 2 container you mentioned?

Aero City Table
Still hoping this isn't a T-26. :). I'd even pay you to trade, lol.

Seriously though, are the Square cabs the Theatrhythm/P&D cabs? If so, what CP is on them?

Hey are the vewlix black diamond coming in the November 13th container ? Or is it being split in the 2 container you mentioned?
LA/shipped, 13th. Bay Area December
Aero City Table
Still hoping this isn't a T-26. :). I'd even pay you to trade, lol.
Seriously though, are the Square cabs the Theatrhythm/P&D cabs? If so, what CP is on them?
I think they’re the same cabs. BTW, one of the distros actually has more P&Ds

I'm currently preparing all shipping quotes. Any buyers on the 1st container will be receiving those quotes and a confirmation of what was ordered once I get that back (sometimes can be a day or few for a response).

I'm sure I'll remember more things to add for sale as I go along, I'll slowly add each post as I remember.

Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 x2 these will work offline, updated as of Oct. 2019. There will eventually be score tracking/online stuff.
SDVX Generator Paper - $500 x1 one roll of paper and ink. Yes, it's expensive ):

Bigger update. I still need to contact everyone with shipping quotes, sorry. However, some good shit:

Finally got imgur to take the uploaded photos. idk why it was such a pain in the ass, so here's the vanning for container 1:

https://imgur.com/a/6T4NBJ3

Customs have cleared for that container, so I'm scheduling the trucking for it. I'll probably have to wait till tomorrow since holiday.

2nd container packs tomorrow. I'll be getting photos of that and posting them here as well. That will place the next container in December as expected, a bit later than this one. If I were to guess, maybe the 15th-18th or so of December.

The container for next year is on its way but I'm currently on the graces of my distributor. Looking to push the above items for sale hard, need to get some deposits made to keep that moving smoothly. Please express interest if there's anything you want, I probably can't hold anything for anyone if I get other offers!

The candies aren't even mine, they're a friend sharing container space. The Vewlixes were sold in 2 days, months ago.

So for those of you who'd like to thank Cereth for his services to the community....now would be the time.

I have officially watched a group of desperate, desperate, people, start in on a "group buy" at 2,000 USD a tri-sync *no specific monitor* CRT cab *no specific cab*, under the impression they are being sold working, and they are supposedly bringing something like 20 over, straight to DFW.

I mentioned these were crazy people prices, as i've never paid more than 900 for any one of mine.....but it fell on deaf ears.

So even though I've never done business with you Cereth, thank you for the being the asset you are, and a voice of responsibility, fair pricing, and customer service!!!

Here is vanning for the second container. Estimate probably still good for second half of December. Photo resolution isn't too high.

https://imgur.com/a/A8n23P8

Currently dealing with a lot, so forgive if my responses are short and far between. All my arrival expenses for this container went up by about $1,000 among several other expenses, so I've been rushing to make accommodations for it. I scheduled the truck for Monday, will be doing SoCal deliveries Mon/Tues, and prepping stuff to ship after that.

I'll try to make a more concise sales listing when I can, I've been wanting to get everything linked with photos but I just don't end up getting around to it.

Cereth how much for the black diamond? I’m here in SoCal. Still on for tomorrow?

There were 28, they sold out in a day or two. About 2 months back now

To clarify, youre going to be getting a few more in about 2 months?

No candy's in this lot, right? Looking for a blast or an astro.

To clarify, youre going to be getting a few more in about 2 months?

No candy's in this lot, right? Looking for a blast or an astro.
Just drive to KC's warehouse and pick the best one. The rest of us in the country could be so lucky.

Thats definitely an option - but - KC's a bit ghetto.
Screenshot_20191113-184048__01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back