What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cereth - Thanks man, it looks damn beautiful, can't wait to test it out.

Like muffman above, I recently moved and work from home, the STI guys were a huge help. Will update with some progress soon!

Attachments

• vewlix1.jpg
    vewlix1.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 132
A million Thank you!! @Cereth for making my first cab ever a smooth experience. <3

Ill test it out soon when I finish getting all parts I ordered. 8)

Attachments

• D1787ADE-DE70-4087-9C57-CFA68322B634.jpeg
    D1787ADE-DE70-4087-9C57-CFA68322B634.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 1AFDF062-CE26-45DD-9960-772AE0EDA77A.jpeg
    1AFDF062-CE26-45DD-9960-772AE0EDA77A.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 9D3154C4-C7A0-49C3-BB13-766425834C3A.jpeg
    9D3154C4-C7A0-49C3-BB13-766425834C3A.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 112
Am home now, struggling to keep up. A lot to be done. Updating now with immediately pressing info, currently dealing with some customs stuff with the Dec. 23rd container. If there are delays, I will update here.

the tricoro IIDX is sold, sales updates are probably going to be a ways out. Have to deal with what is directly in front of me first.

Thank you for the comments on cabinets! Sorry I haven't been responsive here, just really badly under wear atm

Got the posters and the bench. Super pleased :).

OKAY SO

Container cleared customs. Looks like we're good. I'm going to TRY to get around to everyone and ask for good delivery times (for the bay delivery people) and try to schedule the drop-off of the container. I don't know what dates are available yet, but earliest is Thu 26th, meaning I'd be delivering that weekend. Easiest would be Mon 30th, meaning delivery over New Years. I might not have much choice once I hear what dates are available, but I'll get in touch with everyone. That means everything is planning to be out by Jan 4th or so. I'll probably need a day or two to process a few cabs. I don't think the TAITOTECH stuff is coming in before then, I'll handle it all separately. It's a delay on the production side.

FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. It's hard to keep track of everyone, so don't be abashed to reach out and bug the shit outta me for updates. I'm a month behind at home work right now, it helps!

So uh, I think the next TWO containers are almost full. I'm prioritizing items I need for Sakura-Con and items people are buying in the first container, as best I can. There might be at most 9 spots left on the second container. I'm going to try to get the first shipped ASAP in January. I expect there to be about a 1 month delay from now at minimum before this can happen, I've underestimated the time before and I want to stop doing that. End of February is probably ambitious, so to be safe I'd say sometime in early March. That might be ambitious too idk. That second container is probably going to be April.

In regards to Yahoo! Japan cabinets, I've been discussing with the distributor how to handle this exactly. They've come up with a set limit on how many cabs we can order from YaJ, just as a courtesy to them since primarily our business is with the distributor. There will probably be around a $200-300 service fee for cabs. I'm not taking any profit off these, only passing their service on when we are able. However, it'll be limited to around 4-6 cabinets per container, so its not going to be something super regular. Hopefully getting something concrete will at least alleviate questions people have about doing it, and maybe give a small window of opportunity to get some items off YaJ.

Underestimating times again. First open berth for the container was next Thursday, the 2nd. I'll be receiving then and probably delivering in the Bay on the 3rd. Updating relevant parties now.

Dave...again...thanks so much! I cant wait to get the Blast in the garage and get this Vewlix fired up...it was awesome talking to you and going through the whole process...i really appreciate everything man!

:) :) :) :) :)
That was 9 hrs ago? Holy shit. I just got home/unloaded

Dave...again...thanks so much! I cant wait to get the Blast in the garage and get this Vewlix fired up...it was awesome talking to you and going through the whole process...i really appreciate everything man!

Dave took care of you brutha? You get those cabs? Where's the my invite!
he did man...well hang one of these days...work and kids basketball has been nutty the past few years!

That was 9 hrs ago? Holy shit. I just got home/unloaded
i appreciate you coming out man...im glad you made it home safe!

First spring container is +$700 to ship, man I need to stop shipping containers during the winter/holiday seasons. We'll see about that end of this year, this is the highest a container has ever cost me.

That said, I paid everything for the first container and the items that are coming on it are now locked in. Right now not even taking things a day at a time, more taking things an hour at a time. IDK how I keep up these days. 1st container will ship this month, most likely at the end of the month. That puts my estimates at sometime early March for the container to arrive, it will be coming into Oakland this time.

Also jfc I haven't updated the first post in a while. I think this is semi-current info at least.

Current sale listings. Available now:
SDVX Generator Paper - $500 x1 one roll of paper and ink. Yes, it's expensive ):
Vewlix L AMI - $1,500 x3 I'm probably willing to get monitors and so the bracket thing that Hadouken arcade is making at cost. All come with FastIO, maybe have some 1L7B panels.
NAMCO Blanc - $1,100 x3
CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise - $1,300 x1
jubeat festo - $1,750 x1
SQ Square Multi Cabinet - $800 x2
SDVX Real Generator - $500, comes with I want to say around half a roll of paper

March container:
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 x3 these will work offline, updated as of Oct. 2019. There is supported local network
Nostalgia - $2,000 x1
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1 want to keep it but listing to check interest
Vewlix VS - $2,500 x2 want to keep them but listing to check interest
Pop'n Music HD - $4,500
Lindbergh - Haven't determined price or anything yet. I'm hoping to freshen these up, get newer monitors in, install RingEdges. Will get details when I'm ready

April/May container:
jubeat festo - $2,000 x4
POKKEN Tournament - $750 x4 no PCB, was going to put a console in these. If you want a cab without PCB and source your own+hack or a console or something, grab these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back