What's new
Mark your items as sold

mackenzie

Professional
Reaction score
Hover to zoom

Guardians/Denjin Makai II JAMMA PCB ORIGINAL pcb board for jamma arcade​

Paypal payment us$ 500,00 free shippiment for worldwide.
with tracking

paypall more 5.5 % fee

Attachments

• DAMAI7.jpg
    DAMAI7.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 96
  • DAMAI113.jpg
    DAMAI113.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 104
  • DAMAI4.jpg
    DAMAI4.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DAMAI3.jpg
    DAMAI3.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 65
  • DAMAI2.jpg
    DAMAI2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DAMAI10.jpg
    DAMAI10.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DAMAI8.jpg
    DAMAI8.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 66
One of the best beat 'em ups of all time. I've played this one through many times over, and it's always a hit when two people jump on a cab.

Nice to see the Banpresto version of the board with the daughter PCBs! Good price on it too, this one rarely shows up.

p.s. The title screen is able to be changed with DIP switch :)

Nice! I’ve never seen this version with the daughter board. As @djsheep already mentioned, it’s one of the best belt scrollers ever made and thankfully hasn’t reached prices of others like Undercover Cops and C&D.

The OVA comparison is an apt. description for sure!

And before someone brings up the fact you can get a "cheaper" version of this any other day of the week (Korean?, bootleg?, Chinese?)...

This is the certified OG Japanese PCB. I've seen it only a handful of times in my years of PCB hunting... Hope it gets a nice home!

Guardians II > Sailor Moon.

For sure. I always describe the game to people who haven’t played it as playing through a late 80s anime OVA. I also think @themisterfalcon is the biggest Guardians fan of all time 😂
I love this game so much. Currently, I own:

- The original Japan PCB that OP is selling (someone should buy this immediately btw)
- The lower cost single board export version most of us own
- A goofy variant created by a Japanese company called Intac for export purposes, the stages are all arranged and the difficulty is through the roof. At first I thought it was a bootleg but once I found out Intac is a legit company, I'm not so sure.

Sorry for mucking up the thread.

Someone, please buy this game it rules.

GLWS.

Back