What's new
Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Thanks to @hatmoose I'm now poor and bought an FM-206 setup.

So selling the setup I just pieced together, for a good bit less than it ran me thanks to shipping from 5 different sellers and taxes.

- Hakko FM-203
- Reproduction security card
- Hakko FM-2024 desoldering iron w/1.6mm tip
- Hakko Desolder Control Box
- Hakko FM-2024 stand (unsure exact model number)
- Hakko FM-2032 stand (unsure exact model number)
- Hakko 599B

$550 sound reasonable?

Also selling my FR-300, has original case, nozzle removal tool and has... 1.0 1.6 and 0.8 tips for it if memory serves. $150

I blame myself… Hakko homelessness is a real risk, just me and my trusty desoldering station living under a bridge, ripping out epic mods.

Jokes aside; that’s a sweetheart price especially for the 203 combo. Hope one of our talented AP makers gets it!

I blame myself… Hakko homelessness is a real risk, just me and my trusty desoldering station living under a bridge, ripping out epic mods.
Hahaahahaha. Oh man. I was looking at the 204 like I said I was going to and just add it to this, but then it's like, well, for like $100 more, as long as I sell what I have now... I can swing a nice used 206 set....

So I'll be making 161 carts next to the dumpster if anyone needs me.

That's a decent looking deal... Is there any reason to own an FM-2024 AND an FR-300 or would that be redundant?

Do you have a photo of the equipment you can dm or post here.. im tempted however I already have a setup at home but its getting kinda old and used now and its all chinese stuff thats well served its price and beyond.

That's a decent looking deal... Is there any reason to own an FM-2024 AND an FR-300 or would that be redundant?
If you wanted to desolder in the field rather than at home, I suppose?

Replying to PM's. @DrBackhands was first, @GhaleonUnlimited you're in line after that.

Sorry @GeekMan1222 I think we're done on the combo. If you're interested in the FR-300 let me know?

Back