What's new
For Sale
PM'ed for a Taito Fast JVS I/O box (hosting two fast JVS I/O, wiring etc) once you are ready for new orders, please add me to the list.. thanks

added the following products:

Chewlix (Chinese Clone Vewlix L) Remote board extension - $20

That Damn remote board is so freaking out of the way in the Clone Vewlix L, Isn't it? I hated it so I made an extension and moved it to where it SHOULD be (behind the Coin mech, next to the test/service buttons.

5 Foot long extension cable. Terminated in a 10 pin connector. PLEASE NOTE: Due to how random Clone/bootleg cabinets can be, It is YOUR responsiblity to determine if this will work your cabinet. PLEASE pull the monitor and determine if this will work with your setup BEFORE reaching out to me. (Also, a picture of the connector would be nice as well.

A long time ago FrancoB made these yoke flippers for the Nanao MS9.

is this something you would consider reproducing @twistedsymphony ?

emphatic.se/?p=1025
I really don't enjoy doing harness work so I've avoided building harnesses as part of my product line, but yeah, it seems like something more up Lemony's alley ;)
Thanks mate :) BTW, added your 3dprinted store in my sig. People keep asking if I'll print and sell your plans, and I aint about that life. Selling your stuff, that is. :D

I'll be interest in Egret 2/3/AWSD/Vewlix CP harnesses (P1 and P2) once you have it.

I'd be up for a couple of fully wired vewlix P2 looms.

you got a picture & price for the 60 pin sega io to vewlix loom?

TA.

So, heads up.
4CRKoYZ.jpg

due to some slipped scissors, I sliced my thumb open and got 6 stitches. New orders are on hold while I heal up. already submitted orders will be worked on... but I'm taking things slow. :(

Damn hope you get better soon, take time to heal and don't start stuff too early!

Ouch, let that heal properly before you do anything. Let us know when you are back in action. I have a few requests :)

Ouch dude, sorry to hear that happened. Hope it's a quick recovery for you.

Back