What's new
For Sale
Can CN13 on a blast be used to power a Naomi NetDimm setup? Would definitely consolidate my setup. I'd also be interested in a 2L12B adapter for a blast control panel to move buttons 4 and 5 to the Jamma edge. Do you make those?

Alamone on shmups & AO "consolized" DBAC a few years back. Looks like he took a similar approach to you and Lemony, but he used some other HW solutions to flip the 2nd screen and bypass the EDID check.

Just looked up the Datapath device, and... the price =O Think I'll stick with PS4, lol
do you happen to have a link at the SHMUPS on how they consolized it.. I would like to see what they used..does the PS4 version has 32:9 like the PC? I wonder if it does and if the PS4 version kicks into 32:9 if connected to one of those new curve 49" 32:9 monitor..but we still need a flat 49" 32:9 monitor..the curved ones will not work well, even the Dell version that the curver is not as pronounced which is on display at Microcenter now.
I have the PS4 version and there is a 32:9 game in there.

OK, Stuff replied to, harnesses are ready to go out the door!

hit me up if you would like other things made that aren't on the list.

Edit: quoted a month old post because I think it's October still....

Hello,

are you still making these?

i need a pair.

Attachments

• 0B21E9DC-1C47-41C6-969E-4E5AC004FE46.jpeg
    0B21E9DC-1C47-41C6-969E-4E5AC004FE46.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 136
Do you make harnesses (or harness adapters) to connect Sega type 2 guns to a BD gun sense board? I'd be super happy to never need to hand crimp JST connectors myself again.

My Hod4 gun hose ends like this:

And 7 of those pins need to go to a 7 pin jst connector with 1.5mm spacing on the BD gun sense. I'm not even sure what type of connector that is on the gun. I thought it was a molex, but it's not.

I'm not even sure what type of connector that is on the gun. I thought it was a molex, but it's not.
You're telling me it's not Molex Standard .093"? It sure looks like it.

Help with Sega arcade IR gun wiring
I'm not sure what it is. It has 15 pins so I ordered a 15 pin molex plug but it doesn't fit. Sega like to use 5 different connector types to plug one device into a PCB. It's almost like they tried to make it extra difficult and frustrating so you'd give up and spend $350 on their cable.

Sega Rarely uses Molex Brand stuff. Nearly all official Sega Harnesses use JST and occasionally TE Connectivity brand connectors.

the only time you tend to see Molex in Sega cabs is in non-Japanses manufactured cabs, like a lot of the Twin Units in USA and EU that were made by local contracted manufacturers, but even then the PCB connectors are still almost always the original JST or TE Connectivity.

the original connectors on all of the OHMIC gun PCBs are JST XH Family, And Sega Tends to use JST NH Family or JST RH family on their IO boards.

When dealing with mid-harness connectors however it's a crap shoot as those are just whatever the local cab manufacturer decided to use.

What you see in that picture looks like the original TE Connectivity connector that's been adapted to some other connector used by a local manufacturer. If it were me I'd personally cut off the "Molex" connector and use the remaining Pigtail as the starting point for your own custom adapter harness.

By chance can you make something for a Vewlix//brooks adapter? I just want something that makes running those in a Vewlix as easy as possible.

Is Taito K Control Panel harness for 1L8b?
If it is, i need 1 please.

Last edited:
Back