What's new
For Sale
Hey everyone.

I'm not sure if you follow me on social media (links in the sidebar here) but I was hospitalized for a few days with Covid-19. It was really touch and go for a bit, but I'm home and recovering. Very nearly at 100%.

It seems as though the K harnesses for Vewlix cabs are needed the most, so I'll get making a bunch to get y'all squared away.

Thanks for hanging in there while I kicked the pandemic's ass. I couldn't have done it without your well wishes and good vibes :)

I'm not sure if you follow me on social media (links in the sidebar here) but I was hospitalized for a few days with Covid-19. It was really touch and go for a bit, but I'm home and recovering. Very nearly at 100%.
Glad you’re feeling better

Last edited:
Thanks for hanging in there while I kicked the pandemic's ass. I couldn't have done it without your well wishes and good vibes :)
Glad to hear things are on the upside for you! Wishing a speedy and healthy recovery.

Also looking for an 2p blast city to undamed USB converter harness at your convenience. Pre pay or anything that will help.

Best

looking for an 2p blast city to undamed USB converter harness at your convenience. Pre pay or anything that will help.
These are on the list, however I need to rework the wire gauge I use for them due to the 20 pin connector being so small. they're next on the list after the Vewlix K harneses.

Awesome! I can’t wait! Probably the coolest mods I have seen on Candy cabs and I own a lot of fightsticks ;)

Thanks for all you do for the community! :thumbsup:

Hey everyone.

It seems as though the K harnesses for Vewlix cabs are needed the most, so I'll get making a bunch to get y'all squared away.

Welcome back! And glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. I didn't know until now.

looking for an 2p blast city to undamed USB converter harness at your convenience. Pre pay or anything that will help.
These are on the list, however I need to rework the wire gauge I use for them due to the 20 pin connector being so small. they're next on the list after the Vewlix K harneses.
@Lemony Vengeance hope things are going well with your recovery.

I wanted to know the status on this project because I'm interested in purchasing these harnesses for my New Net City setup still.

Could you add 2 New Net City Extra Button Harnesses to the order as well.

Last edited:
Feel better when in stock could I get two Taito J Control Panel harness. Thanks!

Hey @Lemony Vengeance hope you’re feeling better and close to 100%.

When you have time would I still be able to get a couple 2 player Undamed USB to Sega Blast City harnesses? I’m looking to pay a premium for these and your time :thumbsup: Thanks!

Hey y’all. Been a long time. Took some time out to do some Halloween prep:

E7DFB78E-132D-426B-9AE7-C843CA34BBEB.jpeg

also spent some time filling stock! I have a bunch of Taito J and K harnesses (as requested) ready to go!
4EA4B23B-D5BA-44A3-BA0E-5AA7CB79B80C.jpeg

Let me know if you need some! I also have sega cp harnesses ready to go as well.

I'd like a 2P harness for a vewlix if you still got them, I'll PM you again.

Back