What's new

theoddtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to arcade ownership, but i've got a pin and a couple of cabs. Looking for a cab to put the NAOMI2 I picked up in Japan recently. I still love my NeoGeo candy, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Looking forward to being part of a more welcoming community *cough* that other forum *cough*

@ekorz hahaha that has definitely happened to me.. so glad that's not a thing here.
@Tad02 cool, are there any meetups or anything you'd recommend hitting? if not, i'm sure there are others around this area, maybe we can set one up!

What pin do you have? I downsized my pins to fit more candies, down to 5 now. Space, space, space.

There are a lot of collectors in the area, meetups happen, but usually around specific games/interests. What do you like to play?

hi welcome. I'm new too. These guys are cool and very knowledgeable

Welcome! :) Also in the LA area here, kinda new to arcade ownership been almost 5 years now.

@Aurich I've got a Bally Monte Carlo, she plays great too. I'm mostly into shmups and puzzle games, but down to play whatever. I'm glad to hear there are so many locals!

@Aurich I've got a Bally Monte Carlo, she plays great too. I'm mostly into shmups and puzzle games, but down to play whatever. I'm glad to hear there are so many locals!
Nice. I have Flash Gordon, Tron, Metallica, ACDC, and The Shadow right now.

I have a couple dedicated vertical cabs for shmups, a New Astro City and a custom cab with an X360 and a vertical mounted tri sync, run tated Cave titles on it. My friend Ryan is in Torrance too, and he's a shmup fanatic, has a podcast etc, and I think he does shmup meets on occasion. He's got a bunch of superguns and 3 candies.

My current project is working on linking two Astro Cities for Third Strike play.

Back