What's new

grod44

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new here! I am from Houston, Texas area. I've been doing some research and decided To start getting into arcade hardware. Ive mainly been collection console fighting games and retro video games. For saturn, dreamcast, ps1 and 2 also Super nintendo, nes and genesis. Also custom arcade sticks. Hope to get a CPS3 board soon and try and snag a darksoft cps2 if they come available again.

Welcome! Consoles are great but nothing beats the real thing, especially for most of the classic fighters SF2 MK1/2 etc. Grab a cab or supergun and dive in!

Yes I plan on getting a supergun! Soon also gunna be looking for naomi as well!! Play a lot of kof, CVS2, rival schools/project justice, mvc1, alpha1/2/3, KI, ST, 3S

Welcome aboard brutha. Update your profile when you can so as you navigate around and start posting, we all know where you are coming from.

Welcome!:) I like fighting games the most follow by SHMUPS, I am not very good at them and just play against the CPU.. I started with the Saturn and NeoGeo CD during the good old days importing them from japan.. I continued on collecting them for the consoles..then MAME improved adding my favorite system, the CPS2, I started using MAME.. fast forward to many moons, I started getting into real hardware.. I have most of the fighting games for CPS2, NeoGeo, Naomi and a few Taito Type X2. For modern fighting games, I love how everything is going to Steam and I have a dedicated PC for fighting games:).. I can not wait for MVC infinity... It is a great time to love fighting games since there seems to be making them again:).. the same thing needs to happen to SHMUPS..

Back