What's new

extant

Student
Reaction score
Hello All,

I got 2 Ferrari F355 challange 2 cartridges to update my Ferrari 355 cabinet to the version 2.

but I only can get Checking network now, I tried with master and slave and both get the same massage.

Got into test mode but cant find anything related with Network since does not have NETDIMM.

Does any one have know how to fix it ?

f355.jpg

Have to make sure both are on the exact same settings or the game will be pissed off lol

Hello All,

I got 2 Ferrari F355 challange 2 cartridges to update my Ferrari 355 cabinet to the version 2.

but I only can get Checking network now, I tried with master and slave and both get the same massage.

Got into test mode but cant find anything related with Network since does not have NETDIMM.

Does any one have know how to fix it ?
you should revisit test mode - game test mode - game assignments, and change there network settings (link ID - master, slave or single)

Thanks @MetalliC, it work.

On the beginning wasn't giving me the option of single (maybe some error mine) but then changed the cabinet type and reverted back and was able then to change it to Single.

Its interesting, The challange 1, with only 1 cabinet up, case it does not detect the other cabinet (slave) moves forward to the game after a while, but the Challange 2 just stays there waiting.

Back