What's new

yaoese

Student
Reaction score
I want to buy a system 256 and play time crisis 4 . Anyone know which parts I should buy together with system 256? how to connect the parts (eg io ...), which gun can use for it .

I can help as I was like you and wanted a complete set! :) you need quite a few stuff and it can be costly but with enough hunting around, you can find some deals!

You will need:
Namco System Super 256 (the only system that can run TC4 unless you have the patched HDD file made for the normal 256)

Namco V329 NA-JV I/O pcb. I haven’t tested if other versions work but the FCA2 I/O pcb that Cobra the Arcade used also works.

OMC-GZH200 Gun/IR led I/O pcb.

And the 10 IR LED pcbs, the complete gun assembly and the wiring. I had to do the wiring my self and it was a pain in the ass lmao! The arcade pdf manual is online and I recommend you follow the Standard cabinet manual as the Deluxe version is a bit hard to understand the schematic.

Don’t forget the power supplies! One for the arcade system, I/O pcbs and one for the 24v recoil if you want that feature.

If you want a 2 player setup, you’ll need the exact same parts as player one. They don’t share the same system or I/O boards. They are separate.

You also can not use a gun and IR LED PCBS from a different game like HOD or any other SEGA gun game with a similar setup. The only game that has a cross compatible setup with TC4 is Cobra the Arcade. Light gun I/O pcbs won’t work with the game either.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg