What's new

Elfito69

Student
Reaction score
I have a B board that is showing sprite issues, present mainly on the character sprites, text and life bars.
Background and some of the tittle images are fine but any moving sprite is glitched

IMG_20220220_130423.jpg

I have tried different rom sets and they do the same
Same issue on another working A board
Roms are ok and have been tested on another B board
I have desolder and tested all ls245 on the bottom, all ok
Board is rev-7
All jumpers are set correctly

Anyone had this issue and was able to fix it or have any idea of what to check next?

I have a B board that is showing sprite issues, present mainly on the character sprites, text and life bars.
Background and some of the tittle images are fine but any moving sprite is glitched

IMG_20220220_130423.jpg

I have tried different rom sets and they do the same
Same issue on another working A board
Roms are ok and have been tested on another B board
I have desolder and tested all ls245 on the bottom, all ok
Board is rev-7
All jumpers are set correctly

Anyone had this issue and was able to fix it or have any idea of what to check next?
Im having a similar issue with a cps2 18in1 multi i recieved. I believe its related to BGS-B1 PAL chip. I ordered a whole nother B board to test it out aswell. im gonna load up cota and see aswell.

When you say all jumpers are set correctly does that mean you set them yourself?

When you say all jumpers are set correctly does that mean you set them yourself?
Yes, all jumpers are set to the corresponding mask rom type (A20 on pin32) and have been check for continuity

I was going to say to check for continuity next if you did it yourself. The first time I changed the jumpers the was the problem and u got the exact same graphical issues you are showing in your picture.

Back