What's new
For Sale
Just fixed a stray red on my ms9 this past weekend using these. Worked great and the adhesive holds well. Thanks @jcmorrisii !
Oh thats awesome to hear!!! :thumbsup:Thank you so much for taking the time to report back! :love: A big thank you to everyone else as well, I appreciate you alls patience as I carefully assemble every single one of these by hand (my wife has been putting in some work too gotta give her credit <3). Made and shipped over 1000 all over the world in the past few weeks :thumbup:

Oh thats awesome to hear!!! :thumbsup:Thank you so much for taking the time to report back! :love: A big thank you to everyone else as well, I appreciate you alls patience as I carefully assemble every single one of these by hand (my wife has been putting in some work too gotta give her credit <3). Made and shipped over 1000 all over the world in the past few weeks :thumbup:
Are you here to stay? In case I need some in the future as well?

Are you here to stay? In case I need some in the future as well?
I plan on producing these for the foreseeable future; as well as working with a select few shops across the globe to distribute them abroad and keep shipping costs down for the end client.
I'll take a pack of 20 if they're still available.
Hi i would like to get a 20 pack

Ill take 100 please sir
Updated the OP with your requests, thank you!

I should have the next batch of orders shipped out Friday, updating the main post with estimates on who should be expecting a package.

Tagging the unpaid orders please shoot me a DM: @mikaeltarquin @Dk310 @BlinG @TritonDrew

Last edited:
At any point could you see yourself making the other types of magnets used for purity (chevron) and geometry correction (square)? I bought a few sets 10 years back but seems they are no longer available.

At any point could you see yourself making the other types of magnets used for purity (chevron) and geometry correction (square)? I bought a few sets 10 years back but seems they are no longer available.

yeah those can be super useful

Were talking about the purity magnets held on by adhesive on the backs of tubes right? Ill be honest, out of all the sets Iv serviced/modded/tinkered with over the years I have never seen anything besides a circular or square magnet. I have heard of chevron shapes in certain sets but never seen one. Most common ( to me) are 1cm rounds, but the strength of the magnet needed for our use has been hard for me to source. If someone has a lead on bulk quantity or a large magnet that I can process (cut ) down to size I could look into it. Might take a little R&D to get it right.

I have updated the OP to reflect the next round of shipment that are incoming. ETA Friday 9/15, but may be a day or two early.

If you are pinged here please reach out to me so we can sort out payment and get your order finalized at least 48 hours prior to the aforementioned date. Thank you.

UNPAID for next batch:

@Dk310

@VJP
@andynumbers
@jimmyjames

Last edited:
I have updated the OP to reflect the next round of shipment that are incoming. ETA Friday 9/15, but may be a day or two early.

If you are pinged here please reach out to me so we can sort out payment and get your order finalized at least 48 hours prior to the aforementioned date. Thank you.

UNPAID for next batch:

@Dk310
@hoagtech
@jimmyjames
Pm’d

Were talking about the purity magnets held on by adhesive on the backs of tubes right? Ill be honest, out of all the sets Iv serviced/modded/tinkered with over the years I have never seen anything besides a circular or square magnet. I have heard of chevron shapes in certain sets but never seen one. Most common ( to me) are 1cm rounds, but the strength of the magnet needed for our use has been hard for me to source. If someone has a lead on bulk quantity or a large magnet that I can process (cut ) down to size I could look into it. Might take a little R&D to get it right.
I've seen both, but only the chevrons with televisions and PC monitors. The squares/circles are on all arcade monitors, but the hardest to source are the bar magnets and small wafer magnets glued to the yoke itself. At least 1 goes missing and they are nearly impossible to find on their own. Cutting magnets is also not that easy or fun.

Yeah even the magnets I have seen directly on the Yoke in the past were circles, specifically on older model Sony Trinitrons with curved glass like the KV-27V42. I wonder how much the actual shape has to do with the results; or if they chose that shape because that was easy to source and the correct strength.

Cutting magnets is also not that easy or fun.
Not fun, but doable. :) I have a full hot / cold shop for glass quartz and metal work. Lots of tools for cutting grinding sandblasting lithography etc. Would probably use the Pistorius but maybe something smaller. Would definitely be easier for me to cut squares or a straight shape, circles would prove to be more complex and involve more processing.

But again, I dont have a source or funds to invest in the exploratory process of development. If someone else does and wants me to take on some of the labor involved with the R&D process Im happy to try. :)

Last edited:
Back