What's new
For Sale
Had a slight delay over the weekend, but the rest of the pending orders are being shipped today! That means from now going forward, these will be available on demand. i.e. if you order on Monday, they will ship same day. :thumbsup:

Just got mine. Thank you! :thumbup:
Awesome!!!
Got mine today, time to mess with some rainbows!
:thumbsup:

RARE to see a MS2930 with perfect convergence but this is all thanks to your strips! Just got around to trying them out and they worked great. Thanks for doing this!

received_3594377297496745.jpeg

RARE to see a MS2930 with perfect convergence but this is all thanks to your strips! Just got around to trying them out and they worked great. Thanks for doing this!

received_3594377297496745.jpeg
Oh WOW! That looks amazing! When I had a couple of Blasts back in the day, it was the reason I started making these!! Thank you so much for posting back, it makes all the work worthwhile to know Im making a difference in peoples lives. <3

I recieved mine in the post as well, the quality looks great.

Is there a 'how to not kill yourself' guide to doing this? My Blast City hasn't arrived yet, but I know it has a convergence issue on the bottom corner, so I need to get it done.

I recieved mine in the post as well, the quality looks great.

Is there a 'how to not kill yourself' guide to doing this? My Blast City hasn't arrived yet, but I know it has a convergence issue on the bottom corner, so I need to get it done.
I don’t have any guide per se, but can give you a basic rundown of the procedure.

Always do this with one hand in your pocket, never resting near the running chassis. Take special care to NOT go anywhere near the anode cup, anode wire, or LIVE MAINS section of the chassis.

Setup tube facing a mirror , turn tube on and use something to display a geometry grid with red border (think test suite 240p), carefully insert strip underneath the yoke in the corner with convergence issues while watching the mirror to see exactly where the strip needs to be placed, when you find the money spot remove the backing on the tape and stick her there for good. That’s it. :)

Yes sir! I can ship them out tomorrow.

I can accept Zeno, zelle or PayPal for payment.

Back