What's new
For Sale
Not to quote my wife but this seems to be getting a lot bigger than first thought…

Up to you but I've ordered some strips to New Zealand and maybe you could pay the extra postage to join my parcel? I'd still have to send them to you locally but probably can save coin this way.
I am open to anything like this you want to set up that will help others save on shipping :) Just let me know what you guys decide and how I can help.

Up to you but I've ordered some strips to New Zealand and maybe you could pay the extra postage to join my parcel? I'd still have to send them to you locally but probably can save coin this way.
Yep I'm keen as. We can work out the postage after the fact. We'll see what the bosses thinks :😀

@jcmorrisii will my order delay Daves if we add mine to his parcel?
if not can you add my order to his parcel please?

Alright folks, shipping is going to start tomorrow, I should have the first 300-600 ready to go then. Because of the sheer number of these that Im making by hand, there is no physical way for me to have them ALL ready. I think the most fair way to continue forward, would be to start at the top of the list and begin filling the orders. If I get to your number and you are unpaid, I will simply skip to the next number that has paid. Then when at the bottom of the list, will start over again. Dont worry if you haven't paid and I get to your spot, I should have enough strips made to fill everyones order by early next week so there wont be any long waits. :) Thank you all for your patience, really looking forward to getting these out there and into some tubes!

@jcmorrisii - how do we know when it's our turn to pay? Will you contact each of us individually, or should we PM you to arrange?
Everyone that has paid has contacted me privately and asked to do so. I have not pinged anyone or sent DMs but plan on doing so as I ship this first batch out today. You can pay now if you would like, will send your a DM now. :)

Packing the first round now, free slaps while they last.
IMG_6782.jpg

Last edited:
Back