What's new
added Uo Poko, Alien Syndrome, 3 Wonders, Bubble Symphony, Galaga 88, Golden Axe Death Adder, Sokyugurentai, TwinBee, Final Fight, Super Puzzle Fighter 2X, Moonwalker, and Aurail to the dropbox!

I'm curious... how (often) to you manage, change, rotate the different art on your cabs?

I have piles and piles and piles of art and manuals let me know when you've run out of stuff in your collection to scan and I'll get some more to you. or maybe I'll send you off with a few boxes next time you're up.

I have piles and piles and piles of art and manuals let me know when you've run out of stuff in your collection to scan and I'll get some more to you. or maybe I'll send you off with a few boxes next time you're up.
i think all i got left is a few neo geo ones and the box from ekorz. that was mostly repro art tho.

I just saw this and want to say what a champ thing you’re doing. I’m going to take the scans of batrider to a printer and then display them in my Astro. Makes it feel like the arcade is truly complete

Hello @imbord3rlin3 ! Thanks a lot for this great thread and your work.
I just looooove arcade artsets ! So much so that I even collect some art for games I don't even own.
Is there some way I can upload and share some of the scanned artsets I own on this thread ?

Hello @imbord3rlin3 ! Thanks a lot for this great thread and your work.
I just looooove arcade artsets ! So much so that I even collect some art for games I don't even own.
Is there some way I can upload and share some of the scanned artsets I own on this thread ?
certainly! as long as its original art and the scans r 600dpi or better. feel free to DM me a link to them and ill add them to the dropbox.

Ok cool !
The ones I have are all scanned from originals, might not be 600dpi tho, but they are of fairly decent quality.
I'll try to make a list and send it to you so you can tell me if they might be of interest for your thread.

does anybody know what kind of paper/material these images were originally printed on

does anybody know what kind of paper/material these images were originally printed on
it differs greatly. many instruction slips are stickers, some are paper, pops are usually a cardstock material. if it wre me looking to repro, id get some quality thick paper and print on that

added Xain'd Seleena, Simpsons, Pang, Baseball Stars 2, Street Fighter 2, and Rockman The Power Battle thanks to @spacejockey

I had to edit the bottom part of the art and stretch it for where the cp art goes just sent it off to the printer hopefully tmr I’ll be able to display it

Just installed
374E053C-90F9-4EFA-A0FA-E8CAB9F949C4.jpeg
030EE8C6-722F-4440-ABDE-B68CD347BA36.jpeg

Back