What's new
If there existed an RGB capable 32” CRT besides candy cab monitors, I’d get one. Or maybe I wouldn’t. PVMs and BVMs don’t even come that big, and the biggest out there are insanely expensive.

I know this is an enthusiast forum so I respect the perfectionist attitude, but honestly you should see the picture on my TV using component for 240p. It’s pretty fucking good

If there existed an RGB capable 32” CRT besides candy cab monitors, I’d get one. Or maybe I wouldn’t. PVMs and BVMs don’t even come that big, and the biggest out there are insanely expensive.

I know this is an enthusiast forum so I respect the perfectionist attitude, but honestly you should see the picture on my TV using component for 240p. It’s pretty fucking good
if I’m not mistaken 32 is the largest pvm. Crt’s can be moded for RGB.

I have a 32" BVM. It is a ton better than the 36" Sony Wega I used to have. There is really no comparison. But if you are happy with your consumer TV, then good for you.

I have a 32" BVM. It is a ton better than the 36" Sony Wega I used to have. There is really no comparison. But if you are happy with your consumer TV, then good for you.
After some googling I’ll be damned, you’re right. I didn’t realize they made them that big. Well that completely shatters my universe man

After some googling I’ll be damned, you’re right. I didn’t realize they made them that big. Well that completely shatters my universe man
They're out there! There's also a 32" PVM that's really great as well.

They are very scarce and expensive as well.

The Mitsubushi are also a good option for big screens and easier to spot.

The BVM is a holy grail if you manage to get one expect some 1100 TVL top tier screen. They are also multisync they manage up to 1080i.

However depending on the distance you play from you can stop seeing difference with LCD it happens to me when playing from 4m distance. I have a Toshiba 29 inches screen side by side with a 55 inches Samsung lcd with dual screen setup set with a Framemeister. There's no comparison when you are about 2m50 and less the CRT wins hands down on every aspect. When I sit on the sofa I see no difference in the picture comparing them then bigger is better 55 inches lcd wins there. Expect a bit more lag on LCD as it's not comparable to analogic tech.

I keep looking at my email every day to see if RGB got back to me yet about the HAS. Lol

My Vampire Savior board begs to be played. I was thinking about buying a cheaper supergun to tie me over but I think this will be worth the wait :thumbup:

I still haven't gotten any email either. I thought I was on the list for this batch because you missed my post.

Guys, there's a lot to process and I don't want to make any mistake, so sending the confirmations will take a few of days, I'm sending this in batches.

My only request for you is to answer to the confirmation email in a timely manner - if you aren't interested anymore, please let me know, so that I can contact people from the next batch.

• hey, brand new here. just ordered an mvs board and I wanted to order a has supergun when pre orders open up again. is there anything extra I need to get besides the rgb to Composite/S video adapter to just plug and play into a regular crt? thanks in advanced

• hey, brand new here. just ordered an mvs board and I wanted to order a has supergun when pre orders open up again. is there anything extra I need to get besides the rgb to Composite/S video adapter to just plug and play into a regular crt? thanks in advanced
Don't forget a power supply and compatible controllers.

Don't forget a power supply and compatible controllers.
You can check the FAQ at - https://homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/faq/

Recommended PSU's - Mean Well RT-65, Mean Well MWP-606

Back