What's new
Have a question, since i will be moving soon and want the min amount of stuff are the arcade kicks for HAS, standard arcade kicks?

I recommend everyone picking up at least a cps-2 kick, since it's really versatile and there are adapters available to pretty much every platform. It will give you a future proof option.

I recommend everyone picking up at least a cps-2 kick, since it's really versatile and there are adapters available to pretty much every platform
Yup this, from CPS2 you can use additional adapters to get buttons for Midway (MKII) and CPS1 (SF2).
CPS2 style Kicks is as close to a arcade standard as we have, I recommend using it exclusively (unless you want 4P/multiplayer harness).

Wait, would I be able to fix my survey? I think I might need the Capcom kick harnesses since I also own a Naomi now. Although at the present time the HAS would be for my AW. That doesn't require the Kick harnesses.

Please share some knowledge for this rookie. :)
You may need a CPS2 kick if you're going to use a Capcom I/O for Naomi - unless you don't plan to play games that use more than 3 buttons.
I only have MvC2 and CvS2 for Naomi, so how I do update my survey? And do I need more than one kick harness? If not, I guess I would need another just for a spare? :S

I only have MvC2 and CvS2 for Naomi
Me too, both on one amazing Joerg cart! :D
do I need more than one kick harness? If not, I guess I would need another just for a spare?
You will need a CPS2 style kick harness yes, to connect the Capcom IO (or other IO and style harness of your choice).
As for spares? Uh... It's not likely to fail, like ever... So long as you don't ruff house with it (yank out of IO by the wires).

You could also consider a CPS2 four player harness for use with Power Stone 2.

@jassin000 and @SmokeMonster, thanks for responding.

so how I do update my survey?
You don't need to do it, I've already exported the survey and amended it.

The survey is closed now, thank you all for participation!
I must admit I underestimated the interest in the 8pin mini DIN -> Female Scart adapter. Nearly 60% of pre-orders include it, and I've only got 5 of these adapters (so far) :) Either way, everyone who completed the survey will definitely receive the pre-ordered items.

"I must admit I underestimated the interest in the 8pin mini DIN -> Female Scart adapter. Nearly 60% of pre-orders include it, and I've only got 5 of these adapters (so far) :) Either way, everyone who completed the survey will definitely receive the pre-ordered items."

Might be reading wrong.. 8pin mini Din --> Female.. Is that a 8pin mini that would have female on the other end and can not go into a Scart splinter.. Some of us have Scart splitter and a 8pin With the other end male Scart to go into a Scart splinter would be ideal since we have RGB consoles connected to the RGB monitor.. RGB If you could offer the male version as well that would be cool:) thanks

Hey, yeah, you still need your Scart cable, here's how my adapter looks like (the actual picture from the survey):

31819959315_af77398ecb_z.jpg

The length is only 20-40cm, so a male Scart end won't work well here.

Shouldn't matter much since their is a ton of cheap female to male Scart cable out or converters

I would really like one of your previous 'SCART to 2xRCA and 8pin mini DIN adapter'
Tried to source one of the scart modules myself, but had issues finding fully populated pins.
That and the actual wiring up looks fiddly af...

19018380773_7a1fea01e8_c.jpg

I put myself down for an 8pin to scart but I'd also be interested in the 8pin to BNC for pvm/bvm's

@SNK-NEO-GEO - If I understand correctly, you plug in the Scart end to a Scart switch OUT, which means that the Composite Sync/Video and audio L/R are wired to OUT pins instead of IN pins, so the cable won't work when connected to HAS - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCART
To be 100% sure you could ask the seller.

Last edited:
@RGB the scart male end will go to a scart switch.. What are the magic words that I have to tell the seller so the wiring will be correct from the xrgb mini end to the scart end.. By the way I am not using an XRGB mini, using and RGB CRT..thanks

Back