What's new
Got home from work to investigate the menu further.
@MetalliC my dedicated hotd2 Naomi has (I presume) American bios(it's not labeled. Might be the "red blood" chip. I always assumed it was just American bios being up charged on ones called red blood🤷‍♂️.I don't know if there really are differences)and the blood color options in game assignments when playing release version. Physically changing ic22 for the prototype one it doesn't have a blood color menu.I forgot I posted a pic of game assignment menu in first post( dedicated hotd2 naomi + ic22 swap)
Are you saying you have the enable red blood option on this prototype?

Physically changing ic22 for the prototype one it doesn't have a blood color menu
have you read prev message ? in game proto you have to change country to US in other menu to make blood color option to appear

Are you saying you have the enable red blood option on this prototype?
yes. HoD2 proto doesn't care about BIOS at all, but set country, blood etc on it's own. you may use with it any of HoD2 BIOSes, doesn't matter which one, there will be no any difference.

have you read prev message ? in game proto you have to change country to US in other menu to make blood color option to appear
This last week has been hell and I must've skimmed over that.

Followed directions to the t. Wasn't paying attention there was a gun setting in Naomi settings. Changing region changes the gun setting to 'non'. Found that out the hard way when my shots only registered dead center. Oops. Seems this prototype could use crt type light guns as there is a 'cop' setting. I'm not really a hardware guy so i don't know what that would take.i don't go deep enough into test menus and lately just overlook stuff right in my face. Heh. 'jura' is for sega type 2 guns.

Attachments

• PXL_20230919_200106407.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    PXL_20230919_200106407.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20230919_200043991.jpg
    PXL_20230919_200043991.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 45
Back