What's new

Murray

Professional
Reaction score
Of course restoring and painting is an option.

I'm just interested to see how the peroxide works.

I've got really nice blue and green cps2 and really poor examples of both as well, i'll give it a run on both and see how it goes compared to original.

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I think it'll work well, as long as we get some sunshine. :)

evilsim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I clean up a lot of game consoles with plastic shells and heres some of the things I use.

- Wurth "BMF" cleaner (like soap but much better) with warm water and an old toothbrush.
- If MBF doesnt work, scratching stains with a strong fingernail whilst covered in BMF or soap can help.
- If above doesnt work I use these small micro abrasive squares which I get from Daiso (japanese stuff store) which you soak in water and rub over the stain to remove it.
- Finally wet/dry sandpaper if all else fails.

Soaking in BMF for 10mins and using a fingernail almost always works unless its a bad stain.

SOme of the CPS2 shells in this post which have been filled/sanded and painted look amazing!!!

mR_CaESaR

Grand Master
Reaction score
Painting is nice, but i'm not convinced peroxide won't work... I know it's usually used to remove yellowing from white plastics.... and I know for sure it works to remove yellowing from grey plastics. I just can't find a single example of someone using this method on an ABS plastic that's blue or green.
I tried it on old Namco pink and blue gun shells... Didn't do anything from my experience.

Used the same methods to remove the yellowing from my Naomi Universal.

Painting is nice, but you just don't get the same finish. In my case, I had no way to fix them without painting.

Kujako

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the inspiration. Given that I’ll be mounting mine on the back of a MVS big red, think I’ll go with the red:black motif.

goguelnikov

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Do anyone have empty A and B cases by the way ?
If yes please MP.
Best

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
this mine, yaya do it for me, thx very much @YaYaLanD:

20200849.jpg