What's new
For Sale
did Taito make any control panel transportation brackets like these:

resize.jpg

I have a set, I only got em with my Diamond. Capcom came with the CP just wrapped to the body.

I have a set, I only got em with my Diamond. Capcom came with the CP just wrapped to the body.
Yeah of the two vlx I have owned so far, only the diamond came with them.

I am surprised no one has claimed that I/O board yet.

jassin000 said:
IF we end up gutting an F, it is expected/will have the Sanwa original LCD inside it.
Cool.
jassin000 said:
N94R0442A VEWLIX LCD monitor kit (NEW TYPE) JPY162,800 (1,452$) <-notice how just one replacement LCD will cost you only 48$ less than the ENTIRE CAB?
Not so cool, ha ha

I could really only stretch to $500, as the shipping (US --> UK) is gonna add a whole load more on top.

Anyone out there with a cracked screen? ;) I only really need the internal AV i/o board. My screen is good, but VGA isn't working. I've spoken to a few different people, but it's classed as un-fixable. DVI input still works nicely though.

Is the “cab/speaker PSU” the PCB that goes on the back of the “center bracket” with the volume knob, power and service switches?

If so I would be interested in that for $85

Is the “cab/speaker PSU” the PCB that goes on the back of the “center bracket” with the volume knob, power and service switches?

Yes, I got the 4 speakers along with the amp, but I need it for a short while to test for viable replacements, the you can have it if you need it.

Yes, I got the 4 speakers along with the amp, but I need it for a short while to test for viable replacements, the you can have it if you need it.
Good to know. Thanks

Does it look like we are gonna make this happen?
No, I was annoyed by the lack of prompt support.

People didn't seem to understand that shipping was going to be 100% paid by me.
All we needed to do was commit to raising the cost of the actual cab (and I would have put down the deposit)...
Apparently that wasn't appreciated?

IDK/don't care/annoyed. :thumbdown:

The warehouse that my cab came from found the front door, so I no longer need that.

I'm still in for $200 on just the back door though. ... if it still matters.

I’m interested in a vewlix and wanted to know if anyone recomends anyone selling???

Thanks,

I have 6 left, two Fs and four AMI Ls for $1,500. The Fs are coming at the end of Nov, the AMIs whenever after that I can get my second container shipped. KC also has some, he has a post here on the forums

I’m interested in a vewlix and wanted to know if anyone recomends anyone selling???

Thanks,
You will not find better prices than what Cereth is offering on Vewlix's. I don't know how he is able to offer those prices but he is doing it.

Thanks,
You will not find better prices than what Cereth is offering on Vewlix's. I don't know how he is able to offer those prices but he is doing it.
For real, those are Chewlix prices, maybe even lower. I dont think you will see prices like these again. I want to get an F or FC just to have for spare parts.

For real, those are Chewlix prices, maybe even lower. I dont think you will see prices like these again.
It's even less when your already shipping one cab to simply add another.
Would have been a great opportunity for a rare official Taito part-out (I guess it still could be, but I'm out).

What's the going price on a brand new Vewlix Diamond Black these days? The other models even in production anymore?

Back