What's new
Any news of your build ? Did you get the TTX4 for SFV offline ?

Any news of your build ? Did you get the TTX4 for SFV offline ?
Oh, I forgot to update! Bad news for now...The buyer of the container had a price jump of 4 times the shipping from China and cancelled the order. He is now doing another order and price has changed and bad time for me as I just bought a new pinball machine. I may have to wait until next year or 2023 :( By then, SV5 will be complete and hopefully someone can hack the Taito X4 with 2player offline with complete roster.

I remember that there was a mod for the pc version in order to have the type arcade but i'm not sure if it still works and where i saw it. But i have downloaded the dump just for fun and it was working on my computer. I have a red chewlix with similar set-up but i ended up using the normal pc version.
If you plan to play it a lot, i think the original hardware is a waste, considering also that your are beginning to build it with most non-original parts so it won't never be a full original cabinet to begin with. I always play online with others because the offline experience is boring and useless to me, defenetly worst if you are in a good rank spot like Diamond, where you had to have capable players and not predicatable and lowered IA.
All tho, as a "viewing" thing i defenetly find it cool to have, but absolutely not to play with.

I remember that there was a mod for the pc version in order to have the type arcade but i'm not sure if it still works and where i saw it. But i have downloaded the dump just for fun and it was working on my computer. I have a red chewlix with similar set-up but i ended up using the normal pc version.
If you plan to play it a lot, i think the original hardware is a waste, considering also that your are beginning to build it with most non-original parts so it won't never be a full original cabinet to begin with. I always play online with others because the offline experience is boring and useless to me, defenetly worst if you are in a good rank spot like Diamond, where you had to have capable players and not predicatable and lowered IA.
All tho, as a "viewing" thing i defenetly find it cool to have, but absolutely not to play with.
As woman the most beautiful are not the best to play with ;)
So i was thinking that maybe nobody will search to hack the X4 SFV to go with two players because nobody will wait for it ....Users have the PS4 or PC way to go with it !
With this in mind what is the best to use inside a Vewlix or Chewlix ...Steam as no need subscribe but about community to play online where is the biggest for this kind ?PS4 servers sometimes not so great ...
If Taito could open the online when connect the X4 to internet it could be great !

Last edited:
As woman the most beautiful are not the best to play with ;)
So i was thinking that maybe nobody will search to hack the X4 SFV to go with two players because nobody will wait for it ....Users have the PS4 or PC way to go with it !
With this in mind what is the best to use inside a Vewlix or Chewlix ...Steam as no need subscribe but about community to play online where is the biggest for this kind ?PS4 servers sometimes not so great ...
If Taito could open the online when connect the X4 to internet it could be great !
Sf5 is Crossplay, there's no care in wich community is bigger. All tho, i didn't want to pay online so thats why i chose PC instead of montly psn payment. Pc version is also way better than console counterparts, speaking of delayed frames and framerate in general.
If the X4 could play online, well, your are stuck to wait someone to match. No one plays with it, even in japanese arcades because the release is stupid (and way late to original release) and anyone have the home version. These cabinets are always EMPTY and the connection quality sucks, it's the worst i have ever saw in an arcade environment. I have played them for a while in 2019 and never came back to them at tokyo (no one does)

I agree with you. It's reasonable approach and more functional to get the pc and play online. But...I do love the fact of having the original hardware, despite the chewlix, which I love, are great. Next year or 2023 will determine what route I will take with it. Thanks for your opinion

Any pictures of your Chewlix ? What did you put inside at all

Sf5 is Crossplay, there's no care in wich community is bigger. All tho, i didn't want to pay online so thats why i chose PC instead of montly psn payment. Pc version is also way better than console counterparts, speaking of delayed frames and framerate in general.
If the X4 could play online, well, your are stuck to wait someone to match. No one plays with it, even in japanese arcades because the release is stupid (and way late to original release) and anyone have the home version. These cabinets are always EMPTY and the connection quality sucks, it's the worst i have ever saw in an arcade environment. I have played them for a while in 2019 and never came back to them at tokyo (no one does)
Are you sure that PC version is better about Framerate for online playing front of PS IV pro ?

Are you sure that PC version is better about Framerate for online playing front of PS IV pro ?

Yes. Game has lower input lag on PC (by anywhere from 1-3 frames depending on optimization) and PS4/PS5 has occasional framerate drops when you encounter lag online (unless Capcom's fixed it in the last couple of years since I stopped playing it).

Back